BY GRACO #55 in Highchairs & Boosters

Designed to adjust to your child's seating needs, this system converts from a highchair to an infant feeding booster, a toddler booster and finally a youth chair. It can even accommodate a baby and a toddler at the table at the same time. 6 height positions and 3 recline levels one-hand removable tray toddler booster includes removable seat back insert to help position child at the table infant head and body support 3-position adjustable footrest front wheels and locking rear casters dishwasher-safe, pull-out tray insert convertible 3- & 5-point harness highchair for children up to 40 lbs.; booster and youth chair up to 60 lbs. 29x22.5x41"H assembly required; instructions included machine wash, line dry seat pad imported see more...

Samantha P.
I LOVE this highchair. Graco is one of my favorites! It's definitely a must buy since it grows with your child PLUS you can use it at the same time when you have another child.
Keshia H.
We received this as a gift and my son enjoys it. Reclines, height can be adjusted according to your preference, has wheels and easy to clean! Doesn't get much better than that.
Allie M.
I have used this seat for over a year. Within the first 4 months the front wheel kept popping off. I contacted the company and they sent replacement piece-the whole base! I now have a mismatched base and seat. Overall I am pleased with the product. I like being able to take it on the go or use both pieces at once for two kids. It washes up well and has held up well after the initial issue. Would definitely recommend to a growing family.
Jessica s.
Parma, OH
Hands down best item we have received. My daughter has sat in it since 4 months and will be able to use it for a LONG time! It is adjustable to the height of your table, which is nice because our table is very high. Also VERY easy to detach everything and throw in the wash! A MUST for a babies that is learning to feed themselves!!
16852johanna r.

it is a good investment, this chair is very comfortable , easy to clean , adjustable, my son likes to sit in it and we have profited
Chantel B.
Caledon, Ontario, Ontario
Hands down the best purchase I've ever made. I'm so glad that I went with this high chair for my son. I was initially debating because of the price but I honestly feel that it is so worth it.

There are so many things that I like about it for instance, the leather seating is comfortable and very easy to wipe clean. The seat can recline to three different angles. The height of the chair can be adjusted to six different levels. It has three eating trays in one! The top tray which is easily detachable is dishwasher safe. The tray underneath that one is easy to wipe clean and even that can be removed to reveal a smaller tray for the toddler stage. The high chair also has a convenient basket (that can be detached if you wish) where I keep my son's bibs, vitamins, etc. I also love that the high chair also comes with a booster seat. It's a little difficult to maneover because the front wheels don't rotate (only the back ones) but other than that I love it and that it can grow with my child.