Graco Blossom 4-in-1 High Chair - Winslet uploaded by Rachel U.Graco Blossom 4-in-1 High Chair - Winslet uploaded by elina m.

BY GRACO #31 in Highchairs & Boosters

When you purchase the Graco Blossom Highchair you'll never have to buy another mealtime chair for your child because this one is grow with him or her! It easily adjusts to their feeding needs and several modes will accommodate more than one child at once. It transforms seamlessly from an extremely functional highchair to an infant feeding booster a toddler booster and finally a youth chair. Should your family suddenly grow it can even accommodate a baby and a toddler at the table all at once. The 6-position height adjustment assures a front row seat for baby at any family table. And the 3-position removable footrest and 3-position one-hand reclining seat will ensure your growing child stays comfortable at mealtime. About Graco When Russell Gray and Robert Cone joined forces in 1942, baby products were not their focus. The pair originally formed Graco Metal Products in Philadelphia, Penn. The firm crafted machine and car parts for local manufacturers for 11 years. Gray left in 1953, leaving Cone as sole owner, and Cone got the idea to manufacture baby products from a Graco employee, David Saint, father of 9. Inspired by the idea of Mrs. Saint soothing her babies on the backyard glider, the Graco Swyngomatic was born. The Swyngomatic sold millions, catapulting Graco to become a leader in manufacturing juvenile products in the process. Since then, Graco has set the industry standard with products like the Pack N' Play and the Travel System. Graco is one of the world's best known and most trusted juvenile products companies. Product safety, quality, reliability, and convenience are their main sources of pride, and are recognized by parents and parenting authorities alike. see more...

Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
A little expensive but worth it.Very sturdy, easy reclined the hight is adjustable easy to assemble the only off thing is it's a bit heavy but there is a roller at the bottom .Overall satisfied on this purchase
Hailey P.
Sacramento, CA
I got this Graco highchair in Nyssa (purple and aqua) to match with my Graco Pack n Play. It works wonderfully! My mom got it from Kohl's on Black Friday. My baby is almost 6 months and sits up perfectly in this chair. It has 6 different height settings, 3 angles for the back of the chair, and you can use it up to toddler age. Highly recommend! :)
Erin H.
San Diego, CA
I love this high chair! I like how many options it gives me; multiple seats, multiple nesting trays, heights, I can roll it around wherever, and the straps move pretty easily. It's not difficult to clean and it's not a kitchen eyesore.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
This highchair is great! We did baby led weaning which is MESSY so easy to clean was important to us. My daughter is almost 3 and she is still using the booster seat. Great purchase, would buy again.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR
Love this high chair! My daughter is 2 and she still can use just the bottom chair section at our table. Also, it has the capacity to seat 2 children at once so when we have a play date, I can accommodate the other child. Love the pattern too! I do find that I have to scrub the cover harder than I'd like and it's not machine washable, other than that it's fantastic
Alicia H.
Long Beach, CA
Love this high chair. It's now lasted through both my children. The only complaint I have is that the rather cover cracked and split. I checked with graco to buy a new one and they don't sell them. Bummer
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
I love that this high chair is so versatile. The height can be adjusted, it can lean back, the seat can come off and use as a stool, and it comes with a booster seat. So when we have s second child our oldest can use the booster while the bs y is in the high chair.
Charlotte D.
I love this high chair! It's cute and it doesn't take up too much space. The 4 in 1 is nice as well 😉 I bought this used so I'm not sure of the store price but it was worth it for me!
Jenifer P.
This is a great high chair. It cleans up easy and I like the recline feature. The booster seat is great now that my LO is big enough to sit at the table.
C M.
I'm so glad we bought this high chair. It's easy to clean, super comfy, and has many functions.