BY GRACO #55 in Car Seats

"Seat Your Growing Child Comfortably And Happily In Our Backless Turbobooster® You'll Appreciate How It Helps Protect Your Child By Raising Her Up To The Proper Height For The Seat Belt. She'll Appreciate The Playful Fabric Designs And Hideaway Cup Holders That Make Road Tripping That Much More Enjoyable. And To Help Keep The Ride Comfy In The Back Seat While You Play Chauffeur In The Front, There's The Cushioned Seat And Padded, Height-Adjustable Armrests. Features: Helps Safely Transport Your ""Big Kid"" From Ages 40-100 Lbs Top Rated By Leading Consumer Magazines And Publications Rigorously Crash Tested To Meet Or Exceed U.S. Safety Standards Designed With The Style And Comfort Features That Children Love Padded, Height-Adjustable Armrests And Hide-Away Cup Holders Keep Children Smiling" see more...

Briana S.
These car seats have been around for awhile and they are great. The graco turbobooster will still be in awesome shape once it expires. My only complaint is that it is wide. If you need to fit this on a narrow seat, it will be too big. It's too big for three across in most cars. I recommend harmony booster seat for that (they are not as durable)
Davina F.
Prosser, WA
Have this booster for my older son who is 6. Love the two cup holders. He uses them both while we eat on the go. One for his cup and the other to hold his chicken or fries. Very easy to haul and switch to different cars.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
My niece and nephew love these! They're comfortable and safe! The kids love that they have two cup holders, and I love that they are easy to use and keep the kiddos safe!
Amanda O.
Plainfield, IL
Great booster! Nice a light to move around and daughter loves having her own cup holder. I wish it matched in to stay in place but still great.
Kim P.
Logansport, IN
This has been a great booster seat. I love that it comes with cup holders, it makes it so much easier to avoid spills in the car. Great buy!
Amy W.
Nice Booster! Fabric is easy to clean. Cup holders are a must for my kids so its great. Easy to move from vehicle to vehicle.
Tawny A.
Resonable price and highly recommended. The cup holders are very convenient not just for drinks but for snack cups as well.
Maribel C.
PHOENIX, AZ
Great Booster seat, bought it for my small 6 year old. Easy to set and take off, no hassle like with the big booster seats!
Sarah F.
Washougal, WA
Great booster. Very sturdy. My only dislike is that it is very wide and we have three kiddos to fit into our back seat.
Jessica S.
I love these. Lightweight, arm rests, and my kids love the double cup holders.