BY GRACO

"The Seat Children And Their Parents Can Agree On This Backless Booster Raises Your Child To The Proper Height For Buckling Up, With ""Kid-Friendly"" Fabric That Makes Road Tripping More Fun. Hide-Away Cupholders Stow On The Go Necessities Like Drinks, Snacks And Game Players, While Padded, Height Adjustable Armrests Keep The Ride Comfortable. And The Seat Pad Removes For Machine Washing." see more...

Nora B.
I only rate this so low becAuse any paren't would know better than to purchase a WHITE car seat it's bound to get dirty and the wear and tear would just happen much more quickly than of it was any other color. Love the two cup holders...
Emily Y.
Ohio
Bought this for my oldest son because his other seat was left in another car. Now he wont use his old one. He loves the cup holder and think that it has lots of room. ( he felt a bit cramped in the other seat cause it wasn't as wide)
S K.
Great product! My children used this seat for different occasions from sitting in the car to having a lifted seat at restaurants. Met our expectations plus more. Very satisfied!
Kelley B.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I did enjoy this for my older children. They are both on the taller side and this worked great for them until they were ready for the transition to just seat belts alone.
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
I love Graco products . I have yet to be disappointed with any of my Graco purchases. They're very affordable and hold up for many years .
Joan L.
Graco is the way to go . Putting kids first with there designs and comfort . Thank You . My children and the ones I watch all use Graco .
Haydee K.
I love graco. We used this brand from infant seats to booster seats and I haven't been disappointed yet.
Nora B.
What ages is this recommended for?