Graco Baby Travel System:  Stylus Classic Connect

Graco Baby Travel System: Stylus Classic Connect

BY GRACO

Take your little one out for a day of shopping or sightseeing with this travel system from graco. The stroller and the car seat each feature a 5-point harness to keep your baby safe while riding. see more...

Graco Baby Travel System:  Stylus Classic Connect
Graco Baby Travel System: Stylus Classic Connect
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I love this car seat and stroller. Easy to take the car seat out of the car and easy to put it back in. & I also love the stroller. The price is reasonable. I purchase mine online from Walmart. I totally recommend it.
Reeva S.
Reeva S.
My travel system is similar to this one, just a different pattern on the fabric. I have used mine for two kids now and it has held up well. I like being able to easily get my baby in and out of the car in no time!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Morgan City, LA
This is very durable, love the color and style options they have. great choice i made. easy to pick up ans store.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
I have not yet used this brand but they do look pretty good . I do like all the different colors and design.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I LOVED THIS SET! The stroller is compact and easy to put up and down! The car seat fits perfectly on it and my now toddler enjoys going on stroller rides! The car seat was a life saver being able to get it in and out of the car without having to pick my daughter up out of it.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
These strollers and car seat bundles is a cute package for the mom to be! It's great when going into stores as the stroller allows you to easily click the car seat in place for a secure holding. It is easy to get the infant in and out out of stroller! Once the infant is older you then have the stroller where they can sit in the front of it for a joyful ride !
Alice R.
Alice R.
Awww this stroller is cute i wish it was double tho cuz ima have another baby and ima need to put both kids inside a stroller! they drive me crazy!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Raleigh, NC
I have a similar Graco click to connect bundle and we have loved it! It is so convenient when you want to run into the store and it is so simple to click and unclick the seat. When my LO is sitting in the car seat in the stroller he can see me and I can see him. It makes it easier to keep him entertained. As he gets older, I am sure he will enjoy being able to sit in the stroller without the seat too!
Brigid D.
Brigid D.
I've had this system for almost 2 years now. I absolutely love it. My son out grew the car seat part a while ago but when I did use it, it was super easy to use. I love how it snapped right in and out on the stroller. And it was easy to get in and out of the car. I still use the stroller, which is pretty light weight... being a single mom and having to carry everything myself is a big plus!