BY GRACO

The Graco Argos 65 3-in-1 Car Seat features a Simply Safe Adjust Harness System that is ideal for children up to 100 lbs. As your child grows, the Graco car seat converts to a booster seat for children weighing up to 120 lbs. This durable car seat features an integrated cup holder, contoured armrests and a one-hand, adjustable headrest that easily adapts to your child's needs. For your child's security, the Argos 65 features a reinforced steel frame that provides strength and flexibility, is LATCH-equipped and has EPS energy-absorbing foam. The Graco Argos 65 3-in-1 Car Seat is built to last and will grow as your child grows, providing a convenient car seat for years to come. Features & Benefits: Convenient and durable Graco Argos 65 3-in-1 Car SeatCar seat that grows with your child Simply Safe Adjust Harness SystemOne-hand, no re-thread harness with automatic adjustments Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and flexibility One-hand, adjustable headrestEPS, energy absorbing foam for effective energy management Integrated child's cupholder keeps drinks close byLATCH-equipped Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 21Dimensions: 20.2"W x 39.7"H x 12.6LFor children: forward-facing in harness: 20 to 65 lbs. High-back belt-positioning booster: 30 to 100 lbs. No-back belt positioning booster: 40 to 120 lbs. For added convenience seat cushion is machine washable Easily clean metal and plastic parts with mild soap and water see more...

Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
BEST SEAT EVER! It's beautiful too.
This thing is huge, so you have to have room for it, but it's like a luxury ride. My daughter always looks so relaxed in it. The cup holder is great, the padding is removable and the fabric is breathable and easy to clean. I love how the setting allow you to sit the seat leaned back or sitting straight up. It's a great seat and I'll be sad when my daughter outgrows it.
Gabrielle C.
I have this car seat for my 3 yo and I love that I do not have to buy another car seat again. The cup holder and side pockets are by far her favorite thing about it. My messy toddler though has shown me it is a little hard to clean this car seat if not done regularly. I do plan on buying this style for my 8 mo when she gets older though.
Cassie S.
Love this seat! Bought it when my daughter grew out of her infant seat and was able to ride facing forward. Comfy, safe and super stylish! My daughter loves the color and I love that she's buckled in tight in the back seat!
Sheena D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This car seat is amazing and I love it for all stages . my children have loved it..!!! It is easy to use and it makes me feel as if my baby is actually safe.!! Reasonable price considering its a 3 in 1 car seat.
Gretchen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have this car seat love it. Has 2 cup Holder one nice to use for a cup and the other for snacks. A little hard to adjust the straps . Other than that very sturdy easy to install.
Princess Mary W.
This car seat is like a comfy recliner for a baby and toddler.made very comfortable, durable, easily cleanable. Safe. Very affordable. My grandson loves his car seat
Cynthia U.
For some reason this particular car seat had some problems !!i always recommend this brand but this one my day was able to unbuckle the car seat and it would always seem it didn't tighten up! I wouldn't recommend this one to anyone
Kylee K.
Prior Lake, MN
This seat is the best! The only complaint is if you have to move it between cars it is HEAVY. The upside to that is you know it's not going to move out of place!
Karen r.
Amazing! My daughte rused to cry in her old carseat.. but this did wonders especially when we drive for hours! She is comfortable and she loves it