BY GRACO

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Graco's Aire4 travel system bridges the gap between in-town errands and off-road adventures. It includes Graco's top-rated SnugRide Click Connect 35 infant car seat. Enjoy upgraded stroller performance features like never-flat tires with suspension for... see more...

Review (1)
Justine Z.
Allentown
The rubber wheels were the main reason we bought this stroller. We also had no idea what to look for (first child).
Positives:
The seat adjuster in the back was a nice squeeze handle instead of the draw string kind. The canopy was really big so it was great! The seat completely reclined so it was great for naps and changing diapers when needed! It was a very quick one handed fold up and stood by itself after it was folded, which was very helpful and convienent!

Negatives:
In the car seat, the infant insert that protects the head did absolutely NOTHING. I went back and looked at different car seats after we had already brought my daughter home and there were so many other car seats, even ones by Graco that had much better head support. I ended up buying something to put in to help keep her head upright. I also felt the basket was hard to get into, until she had moved out of her car seat and I was able to sit in the upright position. The attachable cup holder never stayed attached and always popped off when I folded up the stroller, so I ended up buying a universal cup holder.