Graco Aire3 Click Connect Stroller uploaded by Morenike K.Graco Aire3 Click Connect Stroller uploaded by Morenike K.

BY GRACO

Graco's Aire3 Click Connect Stroller is designed to make it extra-easy for you to explore with baby. The sleek, lightweight stroller weighs less than 21 pounds, so it's easy to lift and carry and the three-wheel design is easy to maneuver. Pattern: Fern Stroller holds child up to 50 pounds Multi-position seat reclines to lay flat Extra large canopy with zippered extension One-second fold with carrying strap Auto lock, self standing Removable arm bar with child's cup holder Parent tray with zippered storage and two (2) cup holders Accepts all Graco Click Connect Infant Car Seats Dimensions: 36.9 inches x 24.1 inches x 40.4 inches see more...

Dalila C.
I love this stroller. I bought it after testing a lot of other strillers at BuyBuyBaby and Toys R Us. I ended up ordering the stroller through amazon. I like the one hand fold, it is easy to use and maneuver around. My daughter loves the comfort of riding in one. My only problem is that this stroller is on the heavier side, it takes some strength to pull it up and put it in my SUV. Other than that, I am very happy and satisfied with my purchase.
Amber M.
I love this stroller. I'm a first time mom and a friend of mine recommended this stroller to me.  It is so easy to use.  I can fold it up with one hand and it collapses rather small. It easily fits in the trunk of my car.
At first I had some trouble getting the car seat out of the stroller but that came with practice.
It seems to be a good quality stroller and I look forward to using it for years to come.
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this stroller so easy to use and also foldable for easy storagewhen not in use. The front wheel move 360 degree which enable movement easy and super smooth.It as a lock at the back where you can easily access to prevent movement ,you can use your leg to lock and unlock the back wheel lock.The front wheel can also be locked if you don't want the 360 degree movement.it is super affordable. You can easy put your baby carsit in the stroller when they are still babies,with easy click .It as a storage,two cup holder at the back and one in front and ad a small key or credit card space with zip for securing your keys ,credit card or phone. I use it for my first son,now am using it for my daughter.Highly Recommend.
Amanda G.
Key West
This stroller is easy to open and close; there is a pull handle in the seat area to make folding it up quick. You can connect a compatible car seat easily to the stroller. My main gripe is there is no tray for kids to put their snacks in, only a flimsy fabric cupholder. I like that it has three wheels that make it easier to maneuver.
Holly M.
I Love this stroller it’s lightweight easy to push and you can fold it up one handed. I purchased it for my first child who is two now and it’s still going.  I purchased a Graco car seat separately when I had my second child and it clicks into the stroller just fine.  Graco Aire3 Click Connect Stroller
Shannon Y.
I love this stroller so much! I bought it for my now 10 month old and have been using it since birth when her Car seat snap right into it! It drives smoothly over even the toughest terrain and is easy to steer
Erinn O.
Round Rock, TX
I got the stroller in tan. It is well made! I like the peek hole in the canopy to see the baby and the ability to change the incline of the seat. I also love the extra large canopy! The 3 wheel system makes maneuvering a lot easier than other strollers. Everything is easy to assemble and collapsing the stroller is VERY easy with the pull of a strap in the seat.
Nicole W.
Core, WV
Easy to move and fold in the car. Very large. I can’t put my diaper bag on the handles or it will top over. It took me awhile to be able to click my car seat in. Over all great purchase.
Tia C.
Absolutely love this stroller! It’s lightweight and folds with ease! We bought it as a travel system and while he has grown out of the infant car seat we still use the stroller regularly. Would definitely recommend to other parents!
Calla F.
So easy to store and easily connects the car seat so you don’t have to wake your sleeping newborn. It folds for easy storage and can be opened with one hand for easy use.
Amber M.
Is this stroller small enough to fit folded into the trunk of a compact car?