Graco Aire3 Click Connect Stroller uploaded by Morenike K.Graco Aire3 Click Connect Stroller uploaded by Morenike K.

BY GRACO

Graco's Aire3 Click Connect Stroller is designed to make it extra-easy for you to explore with baby. The sleek, lightweight stroller weighs less than 21 pounds, so it's easy to lift and carry and the three-wheel design is easy to maneuver. Pattern: Fern Stroller holds child up to 50 pounds Multi-position seat reclines to lay flat Extra large canopy with zippered extension One-second fold with carrying strap Auto lock, self standing Removable arm bar with child's cup holder Parent tray with zippered storage and two (2) cup holders Accepts all Graco Click Connect Infant Car Seats Dimensions: 36.9 inches x 24.1 inches x 40.4 inches see more...

Dalila C.
I love this stroller. I bought it after testing a lot of other strillers at BuyBuyBaby and Toys R Us. I ended up ordering the stroller through amazon. I like the one hand fold, it is easy to use and maneuver around. My daughter loves the comfort of riding in one. My only problem is that this stroller is on the heavier side, it takes some strength to pull it up and put it in my SUV. Other than that, I am very happy and satisfied with my purchase.
Amber M.
I love this stroller. I'm a first time mom and a friend of mine recommended this stroller to me.  It is so easy to use.  I can fold it up with one hand and it collapses rather small. It easily fits in the trunk of my car.
At first I had some trouble getting the car seat out of the stroller but that came with practice.
It seems to be a good quality stroller and I look forward to using it for years to come.
Nicole W.
Core, WV
Easy to move and fold in the car. Very large. I can’t put my diaper bag on the handles or it will top over. It took me awhile to be able to click my car seat in. Over all great purchase.
Laurén L.
Inverness, FL
Very easy to fold and lightweight. The car seat is not the most comfortable thing, but I like the easy click and connect feature. It literally takes seconds to fold up and unfold.
Marium S.
This was our first travel system for our very first baby who's now 3 years old and we have used this literally everyday. It's perfect for big babies as it's weight limit is up to 50 pounds my other baby is an year old and he's still using it and it's very sturdy we never had any bad day with this stroller and car seat we love it. Easy to use easy to fold !!! This has everything you need for your little one for traveling !!! Even if it's a grocery store visit.
Zsacari H.
I love this stroller. This stroller can connect to a Graco car seat or you can turn it into a carriage stroller by reclining the seat and turning the bottom part up. My baby is so content in this stroller and hardly fusses in it. I love that it has different compartments for the storage of different things. It's also easy to assemble and store it out of the way. I would definitely recommend this stroller!
Katie D.
Chincoteague, VA
I love this stroller from day one until now- over 2 years later! I love being able to quickly unfold it, snap my son's carseat into place and go. It was quick & easy. Two small cons: the little clasp that keeps it closed up doesn't work greatly & the cup holders are too shallow and your drink will splash everywhere. Other than that, I would buy this again. It has tons of storage.
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
I love our stroller, and it was awesome getting the whole package with the travel system! It really saved us a ton of money to get it all together. It's easy to fold, and the car seat is light to carry. My only issue so far is that the side that clicks to lock the stroller closed has somehow bent and doesn't work anymore after only 7 months of use.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Listen up. If you live in a city like New York City and take public transportation; you need this in your life. One hand to fold. It's light weight, strong and my 6 yr. Old who weighs 62 pounds fit right in. So I know I'm gonna have this stroller for awhile. It was less than 200 bucks from tsrget. You can get the one that comes with the car seat. But I had already purchase my 4Ever Graco car seat before I saw this.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
I just purchased this stroller in Target to replace my bigger and bulkier stroller and I love it. I needed something that was a little lighter than the one I had and wouldn't take up so much space in my trunk. This one was perfect except for one thing. I don't like the way it closes! It folds forward and doesn't clip unless you force it too, it's annoying but the stroller is serving its purpose so I guess I'll deal with it for now.
Rudie T.
Zapata , TX
Amber M.
Is this stroller small enough to fit folded into the trunk of a compact car?