Graco Aire3 Click Connect Stroller uploaded by Morenike K.Graco Aire3 Click Connect Stroller uploaded by Morenike K.

BY GRACO

Graco's Aire3 Click Connect Stroller is designed to make it extra-easy for you to explore with baby. The sleek, lightweight stroller weighs less than 21 pounds, so it's easy to lift and carry and the three-wheel design is easy to maneuver. Pattern: Fern Stroller holds child up to 50 pounds Multi-position seat reclines to lay flat Extra large canopy with zippered extension One-second fold with carrying strap Auto lock, self standing Removable arm bar with child's cup holder Parent tray with zippered storage and two (2) cup holders Accepts all Graco Click Connect Infant Car Seats Dimensions: 36.9 inches x 24.1 inches x 40.4 inches see more...

Dalila C.
I love this stroller. I bought it after testing a lot of other strillers at BuyBuyBaby and Toys R Us. I ended up ordering the stroller through amazon. I like the one hand fold, it is easy to use and maneuver around. My daughter loves the comfort of riding in one. My only problem is that this stroller is on the heavier side, it takes some strength to pull it up and put it in my SUV. Other than that, I am very happy and satisfied with my purchase.
Amber M.
I love this stroller. I'm a first time mom and a friend of mine recommended this stroller to me.  It is so easy to use.  I can fold it up with one hand and it collapses rather small. It easily fits in the trunk of my car.
At first I had some trouble getting the car seat out of the stroller but that came with practice.
It seems to be a good quality stroller and I look forward to using it for years to come.
Nicole W.
Core, WV
Easy to move and fold in the car. Very large. I can’t put my diaper bag on the handles or it will top over. It took me awhile to be able to click my car seat in. Over all great purchase.
Calla F.
So easy to store and easily connects the car seat so you don’t have to wake your sleeping newborn. It folds for easy storage and can be opened with one hand for easy use.
Marium S.
Baton Rouge , LA
This was our first travel system for our very first baby who's now 3 years old and we have used this literally everyday. It's perfect for big babies as it's weight limit is up to 50 pounds my other baby is an year old and he's still using it and it's very sturdy we never had any bad day with this stroller and car seat we love it. Easy to use easy to fold !!! This has everything you need for your little one for traveling !!! Even if it's a grocery store visit.
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this stroller so easy to use and also foldable for easy storagewhen not in use. The front wheel move 360 degree which enable movement easy and super smooth.It as a lock at the back where you can easily access to prevent movement ,you can use your leg to lock and unlock the back wheel lock.The front wheel can also be locked if you don't want the 360 degree movement.it is super affordable. You can easy put your baby carsit in the stroller when they are still babies,with easy click .It as a storage,two cup holder at the back and one in front and ad a small key or credit card space with zip for securing your keys ,credit card or phone. I use it for my first son,now am using it for my daughter.Highly Recommend.
Erinn O.
Round Rock, TX
I got the stroller in tan. It is well made! I like the peek hole in the canopy to see the baby and the ability to change the incline of the seat. I also love the extra large canopy! The 3 wheel system makes maneuvering a lot easier than other strollers. Everything is easy to assemble and collapsing the stroller is VERY easy with the pull of a strap in the seat.
Katie D.
Chincoteague, VA
I love this stroller from day one until now- over 2 years later! I love being able to quickly unfold it, snap my son's carseat into place and go. It was quick & easy. Two small cons: the little clasp that keeps it closed up doesn't work greatly & the cup holders are too shallow and your drink will splash everywhere. Other than that, I would buy this again. It has tons of storage.
Amanda G.
Key West
This stroller is easy to open and close; there is a pull handle in the seat area to make folding it up quick. You can connect a compatible car seat easily to the stroller. My main gripe is there is no tray for kids to put their snacks in, only a flimsy fabric cupholder. I like that it has three wheels that make it easier to maneuver.
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
I love our stroller, and it was awesome getting the whole package with the travel system! It really saved us a ton of money to get it all together. It's easy to fold, and the car seat is light to carry. My only issue so far is that the side that clicks to lock the stroller closed has somehow bent and doesn't work anymore after only 7 months of use.
Amber M.
Is this stroller small enough to fit folded into the trunk of a compact car?