BY GRACO #87 in Car Seats

The affix highback booster seat from graco is perfect for big kids. This child booster seat uses the latch system to keep the seat securely in place. It only takes 1 hand to adjust and secure the seat from the front. The booster seat with back allows kids to practice buckling themselves in too. Kids love that they have their very own cup holder and a hide-away storage compartment for small toys. Plus, the seat converts to a backless booster seat, so you can continue to use it for several years. see more...

Stacie C.
I have this for my 3rd child. This is by far the best booster. It has the LATCH system in place so it is very secure in the car. A nice head support that is also protection in case of an accident. I highly recommend this booster!
Megan A.
Waldo, OH
We have this model (different color) for my oldest. It works fairly well, but the seatbelt holder can be a bit off at times, meaning it make it easy for the seat belt to become twisted, which I'm not a huge fan of. Other than that, it's very sturdy and works well!
Tiffany F.
Love this Graco Booster seat. It is soft and comfy to sit in. I love that it has a cup holder. I don't like drinks sat in the door cup holders because they can make the car sticky. This is easy to just wipe out afterwards
jennifer s.
Love that this latches the chair in place! ! we recently just purchased 2 of these to replace our old booster seats! comfortable for the kids with built in cup holders.
Julie Z.
Bought seat when our little turned 5. Still wanted a seat that stayed latched to the cat but yet we could use a buckle. This one worked great for that.
zila a.
Bay point, Ca
Esta silla me encanta porque es muy practica y muy segura ademas es super comoda para los niños ademas el precio me encanto es un precio muy rasonable
Jessica W.
Pleasanton
Just purchased for my 4 year old.  So easy to put together and install.  Fabric is very durable and comfortable for him to sit in.
Rachel M.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this chair for my kids in my car. It's easy to use, cleaning is very simple and the kids love how comfy the seat is.
Erika R.
Victoria, BC
Love this seat love that it uses the latch system so you can click and not worry about it being unbuckled when not n use.. my son loves it becasuse he can buckle himself in.. my husband likes it because he can install it on hiw own. Overall we love it
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
Is this a good car seat brand