BY GRACO #48 in Car Seats

If you have more than one automobile the SnugRide® Infant Car Seat Base is the perfect complement to your SnugRide® infant car seat. A second base will simplify your life and make moving your baby from one car to another easier. Features: The perfect complement to your SnugRide® infant car seat This convenient extra base will help save time when moving your little one from one automobile to another Adjusts to help get the proper recline for your Graco® SnugRide® infant car seat LATCH equipped Dimensions and Specifications: Weight: 5.4 lbs Depth: 23.2" Width: 17.2" Height: 9.8" see more...

Graco Adjustable Base for Snugride Infant Car Seat
  • "We have this base for our infant car seat , it keeps the infant seat locked in place , and good quality , I would totally recommend it :)" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm only giving this product a C grade because it does not install as snug as my Chico infant car seat base." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend it to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "My son hates confinement on a normal basis so adding the seat belt over him (if you don't use the base) was never a pleasant experience for him - I highly recommend using a base." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this base and would buy another!" in 1 review
Paige W.
Toledo, OH
I have this base for my Graco Snugride Classic Connect infant car seat. Personally, I'm not a huge fan, it seems cheap to me. The price isn't cheap though. It still works good. I bought mine from Amazon. I don't fully recommend, but it's not bad! I'm just picky.
Jen W.
Knox , PA
This base is great. So easy to install. We have three of them. Car seat fits easily in to it. Is very secure. Graco is definitely a brand I trust and recommend!
Amy G.
Sebastian, FL
We bought this as an extra base to go in our 2nd car (but it occasionally goes to Grandma's or the baby'sitters house too!) and it is very easy to install and getting the seat in and out of the base is quick and easy. The seat fits snugly in the base and holds firmly, yet removes easily as well. I would definitely recommend this base and would buy another!
Crystal S.
We got one base for the car we primarily used with our little man. The base was such a blessing. My son hates confinement on a normal basis so adding the seat belt over him (if you don't use the base) was never a pleasant experience for him - I highly recommend using a base.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
This is very convenient. Whomever invented this system is a genius. It is so convenient to have a base in mom's car, a base in dad's car, and a base in the grandparent's car. It makes putting the baby into the cars so quick and easy without having to move car seats around.
Toni W.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm only giving this product a C grade because it does not install as snug as my Chico infant car seat base. We actually have to use our Snug Ride car seat without the base...not sure why
Mandy F.
Stuarts Draft, VA
When we had my youngest, who is now 15 months old, we bought one for each vehicle and one for my parents vehicle because they helped with our kids a lot. They are great, very secure and easy to use.
Tabitha S.
Pittsfield, NH
Krista D.
Axton, Va
Works great We had to buy a preemie seat for our newest baby & this base is way nicer than the one on our old car seat!
Tina T.
Nest thing to use. it fits into any tips of cars and any seats. you can adjust the level of it to even it out.