Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit Platinum 4-in-1 Car Seat

by Graco

The Graco® 4Ever® Extend2Fit® Platinum convertible car seat offers 10 years of use, in one car seat featuring EZ Tight™ latch, for a secure and simple installation with 3 easy steps. Now safely ride rear-facing longer with Extend2Fit®, providing 5" of extra legroom, and a 50 lb rear-facing weight limit. The only 4-in-1 seat that goes from baby to booster, from 4–120 lb.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit Platinum 4-in-1 Car Seat!
Lorna B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
We own two of the extend 2 for grace car seats. One fits in a 2018 Honda Accord fantastically. The other in a 2019 Ford Escape with a squeeze. It’s an extremely large convertible car seat. It loses a star because of this. I find that the seat is too big. I wish I could still return one of them to get a smaller convertible seat but unfortunately it was out of the window for returns. If it wasn’t for how large the seat is it would 100% be a 5 star review. I love what it has to offer when it comes to safety and fit for my baby.
Teesha S.
Parker, CO
These multiple in one car seats are so wonderful. IT makes not having to buy car seat over and over. You know those can get so expensive. This is so helpful. It’s still study and light. It make it easy to move if you have to.
Diana H.
1,053 reviews
Graco is a trusted brand with great reviews. They are sturdy and comes with easy to read instructions. They aren't that expensive, but I bought mines on sale
Amanda L.
Littleton, CO
I love this car seat so much for its flexibility. It’s been able to take my child from back facing to forward facing and he’s always been so comfortable, yet strapped in tight. I also love the ease of putting it in the car as well as getting it out. The clip for securing is easy to use vs some I’ve used before and take me 20+ minutes to remove it from the car.
Breana K.
Palm Bay, FL
Got this as a baby shower gift and love it! Baby is comfy and I’m happy knowing she can grow with the seat! Worth the money!
Summer W.
Santa Clarita, CA
This car seat has treated us so well. Its comfortable for baby it's easy to use and install and it's just the right size for our car. I love that it is easy to clean, has cup holders and the color options are great. This will be the only car seat she will need for life.
Rocio G.
Best car seat ever! It grows with your child so you don't have to buy another car seat for them ! I have gotten this cats eat for both my kids
Lele O.
Columbus, OH
La verdad mi carseat es diferente venia junto con el coche pero es de esta misma marca y es muy segura para nuestros bebes
Meredith N.
We had the nuna infant carseat and I loved it so much! We switched to this carseat when our daughter got big enough. I really do like it! The only thing I will say is the material feels much cheaper than the nuna. It is a very affordable price though in comparison to the nuna.
Candice Z.
Clovis, NM
We love this car seat! Our daughter has never had an issue with this and it keeps her safe and comfortable in the car

Looking for your answer?