Graco 4ever All-in-one Convertible Car Seat - Kylie uploaded by Rose P.

BY GRACO #41 in Car Seats

Graco 4ever All-in-one Convertible Car Seat - Kylie see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather K.
Heather K.
Kansas City, MO
I love this seat!!!! It's very easy to install. I always thought all LATCH was the same but the LATCH on this one was super easy to adjust and tighten.

This seat also fits well in my small car. Even the carrier style seats didn't fit well and I would have to push the front seat all the way up. But this one fits great and leaves plenty of space for the front seat. I love that it has a no rethread harness. Its super easy to adjust. And the angle adjustment is super easy to use.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fort Myers, FL
We bought this car seat for our daughter 2 years ago. After much research I felt it was the best one for our family... and I wasn't wrong! My rough little lady loves it and has taken many naps back from the beach in it. It keeps her comfortably rear facing without a complaint in the world! And the best part, it will grow with her! Love. Love. Love.

Signed,
One Happy Mama
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
My daughter uses this one I love it. It's so comfortable and it fits perfectly in the seat very snug and safe feeling. There's a cup holder and pockets for small things which is convenient. The color is cute for a girl and the cushioning is so comfy.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
San Diego , CA
We have this car seat and love how it's 4ever we don't have to go out and buy a new one when she grows out of it because now it's all in one it's kinda bulky but over all we like everything about it highly recommend this car seat!
Briana A.
Briana A.
This car seat lasts 10 years and can be purchased at target or babies r us usually on sale it ranges from 300 to 325 but I got mine for 250 and have no problems with the actual seat.
Kymbrli D.
Kymbrli D.
Lubbock, TX
I bought this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it! And i can use it till shes ten without having to buy another carseat!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
This is by far one of the best carseats i have ever had! Its a good bargain too! You can find it basically everywhere. I loved it for my newborn and my friends love it for their toddlers! I would recommend this to everyone!
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Sebring, FL
Just bought this for my newborn coming in December and I've never had the all in one before. Can anyone tell me if it fits ok in a two door coupe? Should I put it behind the driver or passenger seat or directly in the middle?
Rose P.
Rose P.
I've bought this last year since my daughter got to big for the travel system car seat and we wanted to get her what she calls "big girl car seat". I love it and she loves it. Even my nieces loved it to the point that my sister bought her one after seeing how well her daughter looked in it.
hafsaa A.
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
"
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Is this worth the price?