Graco 4Ever All In One Car Seat (Pink) uploaded by Kimberly D.

BY GRACO

This Graco 4Ever harness booster's adjustable design grows with your child for ten years of use. PRODUCT FEATURES Rear-facing harness infant car seat Forward-facing harness car seat High-back, belt-positioning booster Backless, belt-positioning booster 6 position recline lets your child ride in comfort Simply Safe Adjust technology adjusts the height of your harness & headrest in one motion InRight latch allows for easy, one-second attachment Crash & impact tested Removable seat cover Steel reinforced frame lends durability Energy absorbing foam Easy to read level indicator 2 cup holders add convenience PRODUCT DETAILS Rear-facing mode: 4-40 lbs. Forward-facing mode: 20-65 lbs. High-back booster mode: 30-100 lbs. Backless booster mode: 40-120 lbs. Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty Assembly required MODEL NUMBERS Studio: 8AH00CGA Cougar: 8AH00SDI Azalea: 8AH00AZE Matrix: 8AH00MTX Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: Pink. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Infant. Material: Steel/Foam. see more...

Jessica R.
ORANGE, CA
I like that i dont have to buy another carseat. My daughter likes it. She looks comfy when sitting in it. The material is nice and easy to clean. Multiple reclining which I love.
Angela F.
Washington
We love this car seat. We have it for our 3 year old, who is still rear-facing. Comes apart easily to clean, easy to install, has a bubble leveler to make sure its level in the vehicle. It's a bit bulky though and expensive. It's cushiony and feels very safe. I've noticed that after having it 3 years now it's getting more difficult to pull the harness snug. But overall it's a great seat and doesn't expire for 10 years!
Candace J.
My daughter just got this car seat for Christmas and she loves it! The has a lot more room to move and she is more comfortable in it. I love that it's the only one they need until they grow out of it, it will save tons of money!
Brenda P.
Kennewick, WA
I love this car seat . got it for my daughter at about 9 months . she is happy and comfortable in it , loves it way more than her infant seat . it is pricey , but it's worth it for 10 years of use . It is definitely bulky and heavy but it fits great in our small Honda lol
Marisa W.
Cosmopolis , WA
We bought this car seat when my daughter was 5 months old and we love it. It's got the best reviews and was easy to instal. Only down fall is that it's heavy and bulky so if you have a small vehicle it can be a tight squeeze.
Kimberly D.
Albrightsvlle, PA
We bought this carseat for at the time my 6 month old! She was just getting to heavy to hold on the other. After we got this carseat I was realzing that she was enjoying the car rides way more and was actually pretty happy! This seat cost me about 249 at buy buy baby! Its originally 300 but you can get a 20% off coupon! This seat has so much padding and its so easy to wash and all in all it was well worth it! plus its the only carseat I will ever need!!!!!!! I WILL RECOMMEND!