BY GRACO #3 in Car Seats

Find Car Seats And Boosters at Target.com! Graco 4Ever All-in-1 Car Seat, Studio, gives you 10 years with one car seat. It's comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from rear-facing infant car seat (4-40 lbs.) to forward-facing 5-point harness seat (20-65 lbs.) to high-back belt-positioning booster (30-100 lbs.) to backless belt-positioning booster (40-120 lbs.). For a proper fit, the Simply Safe Adjust Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight LATCH system with one-second attachment. Color: Cougar. Gender: Female. see more...

• Can I still rear face at 40lbs and 50in?4 Answers
  • This car seat is good for my baby boy . find this car seat is so ea...1 Answers
  • How well does this seat work for a newborn? Or can anyone suggest a...4 Answers
Stevie C.
Stevie C.
We just bought this seat for our 1 year old. I still keep him in the infant, reclined position but I love how easy it is to switch stages. It's clearly written on the side of the seat with the weight under each recline position. I appreciate the two cup holders one for his bubba, the other for his toy cars. I love all the padding and how cozy it seems to be for him. I haven't made the head part taller yet, but with just a simple clench and pull up it moves so easily. Doesn't take up as much space as I thought in my small compact car. I figured the price fits as this seat will last me till he is 10 years old!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
I have had this car seat for about 2 years not a little over. And it has held up so good. Once you get it buckled in correctly (which is not hard as long as you read the manual) my sons head does not slouch like some other people I have seen mention. I feel so secure with him being in this seat and it is compact for rear facing and the forward facing is perfect with the recline options. I am planning on getting one for my next little guy once he is out of his infant carrier.
Bri R.
Bri R.
I bought this car seat when my daughter was first born. She was 6lbs and fit perfectly. However, I found it extremely hard to put her in and out of the car seat because of the size. It is a very large car seat, better for a large car or truck. It had good padding and the straps were easy to use. This is a great car seat because it lasts until your child doesn't need one. Ultimately, for a newborn, we chose to buy an infant car seat and return this.
S Y.
S Y.
So happy with this purchase. We have had this for several months now and my son loves it. He hated his infant carrier, and we were on the hunt for a good convertible car seat. After reading multiple reviews and researching its safety, we purchased this for an awesome price at Target. My baby and I could not be happier. It is on the heavier side, but it's sturdy, well made, nicely cushioned and very easy to install. Works well for baby at any stage.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
We bought this car seat recently for my one year old and it is very easy to install! It's more narrow than the Graco 65, which is really nice when you're trying to fit it I between booster seats! It has three recline options for rear facing which I love, and it has two cup holders that are detachable. A very good investment. Especially if you shop around online for sales!
Julie M.
Julie M.
We just bought this car seat for our son. We absolutely love it! It was super easy to install compared to other seats we've tried. We were lucky enough to find a great deal for it on Amazon during Black Friday, but I think the price of it was affordable. The biggest pro is this will be only seat we ever need for our son. I definitely recommend getting one
katelyn r.
katelyn r.
Oceanside, CA
This is the best car seat graco came out with! I love how versatile it is and can grow with our two boys and we don't have to worry about purchasing another car seat. This is very easy to take apart and wash which is a huge plus because our oldest always gets far sick. Great seat for the amazing price
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
I love this car seat so much. My 3 year old just maxed out rear facing weight and turned forward and my 3 month old is very comfortable in his rear facing of course. The seats don't take up as much room as others on the market, it is comfortable for the kids, and its sleek looking and easy to clean.
Kyra L.
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart, GA
My two oldest children have this car seat in pink and blue. They are 2 and 4. My 4 year old can now buckle himself but is staying in this wonderful seat to he is 10. my 2 year old was rear facing and now forward. she loves it. we can't wait to expand our car to get our 3rd the same seat!
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
We purchased this when my daughter was about 6 months old. We got it on sale on Amazon, and are so happy we did! The ease of adjusting the height is incredible. You literally just pull a level. I will be purchasing one of these for all my future children. Good job Graco!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lebanon, OR
Is this car seat easy to keep clean? Does the fabric detach of is it solely meant to be spot cleaned?
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Regina, SK
How well does this seat work for a newborn? Or can anyone suggest a good infant seat for a newborn.
Avalon M.
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Would anyone recommend this ?
maria B.
maria B.
Walden, NY
Can I still rear face at 40lbs and 50in?
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
indianapolis
Is this car seat bulky? I have two other kids and finding a good quality car seat that isn't bulky and take up so much space is hard to find.