BY GRACO #2 in Car Seats

Find Car Seats And Boosters at Target.com! Graco 4Ever All-in-1 Car Seat, Studio, gives you 10 years with one car seat. It's comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from rear-facing infant car seat (4-40 lbs.) to forward-facing 5-point harness seat (20-65 lbs.) to high-back belt-positioning booster (30-100 lbs.) to backless belt-positioning booster (40-120 lbs.). For a proper fit, the Simply Safe Adjust Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight LATCH system with one-second attachment. Color: Cougar. Gender: Female. see more...

• I'm pregnant and not sure what to get , a car seat from Graco , o...7 Answers
  • Can I still rear face at 40lbs and 50in?4 Answers
  • This car seat is good for my baby boy . find this car seat is so ...1 Answers
Loren S.
Prattville, AL
This car seat is AMAZING! I absolutely love the fact that it has many reclining options AND it also has a feature that adjusts the straps without having to take the seat apart! You just use the handle at the top of the seat and move it up/down to fit to the child’s shoulders 👌🏼 So super easy! There is sooo much padding on either side of the seat, that I think I need one for myself LOL but seriously, it’s a really great seat, and it comes with two cup holders! Also, I won’t ever have to worry about purchasing another one, because this will last for another 10 years! PERFECT bang for your buck 🙌🏼
Hannah S.
Love love love this seat!!!! We made a transition from the traditional car seat around 18lbs just because our little guy seemed uncomfortable in his first car seat. This seat is great! We did a ton of research before purchasing because to us price doesn't matter when it comes to safety of our baby! We will continue to use this seat as he grows as it has strong stitching, quality fabric, and great construction!
Natalie H.
West Columbia, SC
We love this seat. My daughter is 5 now and we've had it since she was 7 months old. At each change, I have never felt safer with her being in this seat. We have a backup carseat (much cheaper one) but I will always choose this one. It's worth hefty price tag. If you can afford it, buy it trust me you'll spend the same amount in the long run anyway when its time to upgrade.
Susan M.
This carseat is really good when it comes to safety. I also like the fact that it is made to grow with my child. I dont like the fact that cant see out the back window good due to the padding by the head but I know that it is a safety feature and i like that. It is a little of a heavier carseats but its worth it. The padding in the carseat makes it comfy for your little one also.
Laura M.
Buffalo
I bought this for my daughter when she was 20 pounds. I bought it online at Babies R Us. It was around $300. I like it that it can go to rear facing or front faceing. My daughter likes it but she's only a year. The head rest is my least favorite part. It'll come out very easily and won't stay in so I have to keep it right.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown , OH
Such a great car seat you could use from newborn if your baby is born to the weight, but personally I think you should always get an infant then a big car seat. Declines different positions, easy to take in & out if you have too. Defiantly will buy my daughter this one as well when she needs a big girl seat.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
love this seat and my 1year old loves it too its very adjustable and it is on the expensive side for me but I got tired of them cheap carseats and I bought mines from walmart. Cons its so big im only 110 pounds this thing is heavy to be carrying to the car..But overall im satisfied Best so far
Aleatha S.
I have been using this carseat for about a year. I have had it longer and put it in my Tahoe when my daughter was still rear facing but put her back in the infant carseat until she out grew it. Rear facing in my vehicle, it was to high and to hard for me to get her in and out. I love the car seat forward facing. We never have the problem of her head falling over when she is sleeping. The easy release latch system even makes it easy to move it car to car.
Sondra M.
Plainfield
Amazing car seat! Grows with your child from infant seat to backless booster! Super safe and reliable. The only down side is that when it’s a rear facing infant seat it doesn’t detach to a carrier. Other then that definitely recommend
Wishona T.
Marysville, OH
We have this in the girl version for our daughter. She hates the car seat but it fits rear facing in my Kia Sorento, with little room for the person in the front seat. So a little too big for my suv but very safe
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I'm pregnant and not sure what to get , a car seat from Graco , or Chicco . Both brands are amazing ( I've heard and done research ) but which would you prefer ? ( first time mom )
Samantha  R.
Is this soft & padded enough? Looking for a new baby car seat for our next baby
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Would anyone recommend this ?
Brittany H.
Lebanon, OR
Is this car seat easy to keep clean? Does the fabric detach of is it solely meant to be spot cleaned?
Sarah A.
Regina, NS
How well does this seat work for a newborn? Or can anyone suggest a good infant seat for a newborn.