Graco 4Ever All In One Car Seat

This Graco 4Ever harness booster's adjustable design grows with your child for ten years of use.

Rear-facing harness infant car seat; Forward-facing harness car seat; High-back, belt-positioning booster; Backless, belt-positioning booster; 6 position recline lets your child ride in comfort; Simply Safe Adjust technology adjusts the height of your harness & headrest in one motion; InRight latch allows for easy, one-second attachment; Crash & impact tested; Removable seat cover; Steel reinforced frame lends durability; Energy absorbing foam; Easy to read level indicator; 2 cup holders add convenience

How can i wash it?
Please I’m looking for a carseat for my infant son how long average did anyone get use out of this one ?
[product:graco-4ever-4-in-1-convertible-car-seat] a good fit for your baby? I'm curious what's the best car seat seeing as though we have one on the way
Start your review of Graco 4Ever All In One Car Seat!
Cedar Rapids, IA
Graco 4Ever All In One Car Seat uploaded by Christa H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE these carseats!!! I bought one when my eldest out grew his infant carseat at around 6 months. I now have 2, for my 3 year old and 18 month old. They are pretty heavy so not super fun moving between cars however the latch is so easy to release that it's really quick if you do have to move the carseat. They adjust easily for height and you can adjust the position to recline with 6 positions. Rear and front facing. Overall a great safe seat! #momlife #fallsasleep5minsfromhome
Pearland, TX
Absolutely love this carseat and so does my daughter! Its adjustable when it comes to height, recline and the straps. It is SUPER padded so baby wont be bouncing around. The clips are plastic which is a plus in the summer when the car gets hot and hot metal can burn the baby. And it's going to be the last one we buy because it can be seated forward facing and reduced to a booster. Was a bit expensive but worth every dollar!
Kalama, WA
I looked into so many different car seats for my little man before graduating him to this seat from his initial baby car seat, and I am so happy I did. It’s very well padded and comfortable for my son, and the two drink cup holders and big and very handy. Love that it is convertible and 4 in 1, made it even more worth the price for me. My son is 3 and has been using it for over two years now with more to come, wonderful, safe car seat.
Tinley Park, IL
Everything about this car seat is easy! It's easy to install, easy to clean, easy to buckle and unbuckle. My three year old can easily buckle herself in; she just needs or help tightening. It's not the cheapest car seat available, but it's well worth the money. I've used cheaper brands is car seats age struggled with installation, the buckles not being as smooth, and a generally less convenient experience.
geismar
Overall safety is good for this seat crash tested. Should last you a few years, so you don’t have to keep buying different sizes...a little pricey, but after all a child’s safety is the most important thing. I will say if you’re constantly changing from one car to another the opening for seatbelt is small. I had a hard time getting my hands through to buckle the seat in.
NEWPORT, VT
So far I have not had any problems with this one. We have an infant carrier that we are currently using but have this as a back up and for when she outgrows the infant one. We have had to use it a few times even when she was a newborn and it worked great. I wouldn't suggest it for newborns just because it is not easy to carry and you have to get them out everytime.
N Highlands, CA
Graco 4Ever All In One Car Seat uploaded by Alena B.
Amazing car seat. I have two of them. I love it that it's from new born till the kid grow out of the seat. I feel like it's safest car seat out there. Also it save you money because you just buy one and can use till baby grows out of it and no need to buy a infant carseat. This one stays in your car all the time. It's on a heavy side. I recommend it for sure.
Breaux Bridge, LA
We recently purchased this car seat for our daughter, as she had just outgrown the infant carrier. I love the extra padding on the sides, and we bought it in the pink color which she loves. This car seat is a little on the pricier side, but you can use it forever! I have been very satisfied with this product, and would highly recommend!
Altoona, PA
Okay seriously one of my favorite mommy buys! If you’re like me you don’t want to purchase a new car seat every year, they’re expensive! So I went with the 4 in 1, and it just feels so safe! It has a nice amount of padding that my little one is comfortable and I love the double cup holder! I don’t regret this at all, worth every penny!
Forest Hills , NY
Love eveything about the car seat. We recently transitioned from an infant car seat to the convertible one and I'm honestly so happy we did. Its easy to install and my son is definitely more comfortable in it. It is on the pricier side but well worth it since it grows with the child till their booster seat age. Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Norfolk, VA
3 months ago
Graco 4Ever All In One Car Seat a good fit for your baby? I'm curious what's the best car seat seeing as though we have one on the way
Devon H. • 3 months ago
We like this convertible seat and started using it when baby was 8 months old. We're excited that this seat will be able to grow with our child. Prior to that we used an infant car seat because this seat cannot be easily removed from the car.
Knoxville
8 months ago
Migda R. • 7 months ago
On my experience, is the best. I travel in car a lot time more of 6hr and my baby take a long snap, play there and never cry for are uncomfortable.
Toronto