BY GRACO #3 in Car Seats

Graco® 4Ever 4-in-1 Car Seat gives you 10 years with one car seat. It’s comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from rear-facing infant car seat (4–40 lbs) to forward-facing 5-point harness seat (22–65 lbs) to high-back belt-positioning booster (30–100 lbs) to backless belt-positioning booster (40–120 lbs). For a proper fit, the Simply Safe Adjust Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight LATCH system with one-second attachment makes installation easy. It’s the only seat that truly goes from baby to booster!

• Side-impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Graco® 4Ever car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system.)
  • Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
  • Integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while in the belt positioning booster mode
  • Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate rear-facing installation guesswork
  • Plush inserts keep your child comfortable
  • Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
  • 2 integrated cupholders keep your child's drinks close at hand

• I'm pregnant and not sure what to get , a car seat from G...7 Answers
  • Which is a better fit for a baby with long legs but doesn...2 Answers
  • Can I still rear face at 40lbs and 50in?4 Answers
Kori L.
Tulsa, OK
This was a baby shower present for me. I never thought it would be necessary, as I’d never had an accident (of course we’d have her in a car seat, it a brand new, $200 car seat just didn’t seem necessary). We wanted to just spend around $50 and call it a day.

Come last june, I was heading home from my a1c test in my small car. The county let some spots overgrow on a highway and a car going way over the speed limit smashed into me. My car was totaled. No injuries on me, but the impact was mostly situated around the rear door on the drivers side.

The baby made it out totally unscathed, just a little scared. The car seat was ruined and had to be thrown away but it did its job and protected my daughter from injury. Well worth the money for my baby’s life.
McKayla D.
Guyton
At 6 months my baby girl (20lbs) was sick and tired of her infant carseat. We travel alot aa a military family, so we decided to buy her this seat so she would be more comfortable. It was one of the NEST decisions we have made. She took the this bad boy so well. Now at 13 months old she still loves it. We cannot wait to watch her grow and have her seat grow with her as well.

Ps in the picture I had pulled the chest step down to get her out and then I took the picture!
Michelle J.
Englewood
I bought this carseat for my 6 month old. He had outgrown his infant carrier, and we wanted something that would last a long time. The functionalities of this carseat are great, but the execution is a little lacking. The seat doesnt seem to recline far enough for my little one, and the padding under the headrest pushes his head forward no matter how it is set up. Overall though, it is a great carseat that was well worth the investment.
Hannah S.
Love love love this seat!!!! We made a transition from the traditional car seat around 18lbs just because our little guy seemed uncomfortable in his first car seat. This seat is great! We did a ton of research before purchasing because to us price doesn't matter when it comes to safety of our baby! We will continue to use this seat as he grows as it has strong stitching, quality fabric, and great construction!
Hannah W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
We LOVE this car seat - for starters, our daughter is 4 years old and has always been in the 99% for height (yes you read that correctly, my husband is 6"5), although I wanted to rearface as long as possible, we actually had to forward face our daughter at 20 months because she exceeded the height requirement by a long shot with our last Chicco infant carseat - Compared to Chicco, this car seat is incredibly easy to install - I have a 2014 Hyundai Accent (Hatchback) and it fits perfect with a ton of leg room for her and it's very comfortable (so says my 4 year old). We have had this seat since she was just under 2 although I wish we had it sooner because the beauty with this car seat is that your children grow with it rather than the other way around like our Chicco car seat. I also really love the security of this car seat - the padding is much more secure than our last Chicco car seat, that one was very hard yet the head rest was WAY too soft almost like a blanket instead of a pillow. It's a hefty price jump from our last car seat but if you think about it, you're paying $300 for a car seat that will last almost a decade - pretty great to me!
Natalie H.
West Columbia, SC
We love this seat. My daughter is 5 now and we've had it since she was 7 months old. At each change, I have never felt safer with her being in this seat. We have a backup carseat (much cheaper one) but I will always choose this one. It's worth hefty price tag. If you can afford it, buy it trust me you'll spend the same amount in the long run anyway when its time to upgrade.
Renee L.
We got this car seat when our son was 4 months old. He was in the upper percentile on growth charts and it was hard to carry him in the infant seat. Also our son did not like to be reclined so having versatility which position is great! I also love the longevity of this! He is forward facing now and he is still comfortable!
Allissa V.
San Antonio, TX
I love that I can use this for my son until he doesn’t need a car seat/booster seat anymore. The versatility is amazing. My great dislike of this product is that the straps on the 5 point harness are really difficult to adjust and make comfortable for my son so he’s miserable every time we buckle him in. It’s a good buy as far as versatility and quality but the instructions could be better and the ease of adjusting the straps could be made much easier as well. Make sure you’re in a patient mood when trying to figure this thing out. All in all I like it because of the excellent quality and safety it provides.
Loren S.
Prattville , AL
This car seat is AMAZING! I absolutely love the fact that it has many reclining options AND it also has a feature that adjusts the straps without having to take the seat apart! You just use the handle at the top of the seat and move it up/down to fit to the child’s shoulders 👌🏼 So super easy! There is sooo much padding on either side of the seat, that I think I need one for myself LOL but seriously, it’s a really great seat, and it comes with two cup holders! Also, I won’t ever have to worry about purchasing another one, because this will last for another 10 years! PERFECT bang for your buck 🙌🏼
Victoria M.
I bought this for my son which he’s almost 6 months. He’s had it for a while due to me not being able to carry him anymore In the infant car seat. He loves it. It seems super comfy and i think he’s finally starting to get used to it. Little man didn’t like car seats for a while
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I'm pregnant and not sure what to get , a car seat from Graco , or Chicco . Both brands are amazing ( I've heard and done research ) but which would you prefer ? ( first time mom )
Samantha  R.
Is this soft & padded enough? Looking for a new baby car seat for our next baby
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
Lindsey M.
indianapolis
Is this car seat bulky? I have two other kids and finding a good quality car seat that isn't bulky and take up so much space is hard to find.
Sarah A.
Cranston, RI
How well does this seat work for a newborn? Or can anyone suggest a good infant seat for a newborn.

Macy's