BY NONE

Buy on Target*
Jenna O.
This is a great book and one of my favorites. I like how this book is a page-turner. I love the plot surrounding royalty and the adventures that came in the book. I highly recommend it
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorite books ever! I just love the strong heroine here! Out of the series, this is my favorite. This is also one of the those books that I can read over and over and over again!
Kirstin E.
I love this book, and this author! I've reread the series three times over the years, and I feel like I find something new every time. I really felt connected to the characters.
Taryn M.
Binghamton, NY
I instantly fell in love with this book series. The characters and the concept are absolutely amazing.