grace & stella - Rose Spray (30ml) Travel Size

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of grace & stella - Rose Spray (30ml) Travel Size!
How would you rate this product?
grace & stella - Rose Spray (30ml) Travel Size uploaded by Lori M.
I'm so glad that I got this Grace & Stella Rose Spray Hydrating facial spray cause it's such a perfect timing since its starting to get hotter with summer coming around. They did a good job with the nozzle cause it sprays out and doesnt leak like most do. As soon as I spray it on u can smell the roses and feel the instant cooling and hydration on ur face. It doesnt leave u sticky or wet. When u spray ur face it doesnt come out to much its the perfect amount. Its so light and the fragrance is very light as well. I usually just use this throughout the day weather I have make up on or not. I'm definitely going to look into buying more when this is gone.
Eden Valley, MN
I really love facial sprays. They are great for waking up tired dull skin through the day. This one feels very moisturizing and smells nice. The only thing that I would change is the pump on the spray. This comes out as half stream and half spray. I like a nice mist for my face. Other than that, I would recommend this definitely.
grace & stella - Rose Spray (30ml) Travel Size uploaded by Katrina P.
It’s difficult for me to rate this because I am a minimalist. I don’t think this product doesn’t anything to my face; it’s water that smells good and refreshing. Since I don’t use mists I wouldn’t recommend although the rose is very pleasant. I just don’t see the point in it.
Springport, MI
This is a good hydrating facial spray. I’m not the biggest fan of rose scented products so that’s why I didn’t give it 5 stars.
San Diego, CA
I enjoy this spray, I just don’t know if it’s actually doing much for my skin. The spray is refreshing and I appreciate that the rose scent dissipates quickly. It does leave the skin a bit tacky which isn’t my favorite but it’s not too bad under other products.
Bangor, ME
I do like the smell of this product. I got it for free in my birch box subscription. It’s not a product I am super interested in. It does hydrate the face I put it on after applying make just to give a touch Of dewy. It would be good for someone that has dry skin. Just not personally for me.
Columbus, KS
This hydrating facial spray smells so light and beautiful. I use it on my arms and neck. The spray bottle is not a good spray for a face spray if you are wearing makeup. it comes out in such big droplets that it leaves water spot on my face. .
Portland, OR
It smells nice but the full size is way too expensive. I have used three other brands that feel very similar and smell similar as well and they're half the cost. Still it's a nice hydrating spray but again, too pricy. Of you don't mind the cost, go for it! It smells nice and hydrates well.
Nutley, NJ
1,214 reviews
I received this facial spray in my April birchbox and I’m so glad I did! The rose water is so hydrated and it gives such a nice calming scent. A little definitely goes a long way. Perfect for setting your makeup or if you just need to feel refreshed. Definitely recommended.
Schramberg, Baden Württemberg
grace & stella - Rose Spray (30ml) Travel Size uploaded by Achileia B.
Love it! By far my favorite facial spray. Love the smell of roses it has, it is very pleasant. It doesn’t irritate my skin.

Looking for your answer?