Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsGrace & Stella

by Grace & Stella

💉 FOR DE-PUFFING, DARK CIRCLES, FINE LINES, WRINKLES, DRYNESS, PUFFY EYES without the needles. Look like you've had your full 8 hours of sleep. Over time, you will notice a reduction in fine lines, puffy eyes, and dark circles. 🐇 VEGAN, CRUELTY FREE, PARABEN FREE. We use only plant-based collagen, vitamin C, rose oil, and hyaluronic acid in formulating these fragrance-free, firming, and hydrating under-eye eye patches! . 🌞 WAKE UP & BRIGHTEN UP fatigued eyes. Take these out from your fridge and plop them on under your eyes while you get ready for a cooling & depuffing effect. Or put them on while you're taking a nice, relaxing bath. After 15 minutes, experience a much more hydrated, moisturized and plump skin under your eyes. 🎁 GREAT GIFT IDEA. These moisturizing hydro gel eye masks make a great gift for her, friend or any holiday event! . ✅ If you don't love these Grace & Stella #1 best sellers, send us a message with your order number and we'll assist you with a return or replacement.

💉 FOR DE-PUFFING, DARK CIRCLES, FINE LINES, WRINKLES, DRYNESS, PUFFY EYES without the needles. Look like you've had your full 8 hours of sleep. Over time, you will notice a reduction in fine lines, puffy eyes, and dark circles.; 🐇 VEGAN, CRUELTY FREE, PARABEN FREE. We use only plant-based collagen, vitamin C, rose oil, and hyaluronic acid in formulating these fragrance-free, firming, and hydrating under-eye eye patches!; 🌞 WAKE UP & BRIGHTEN UP fatigued eyes. Take these out from your fridge and plop them on under your eyes while you get ready for a cooling & depuffing effect. Or put them on while you're taking a nice, relaxing bath. After 15 minutes, experience a much more hydrated, moisturized and plump skin under your eyes.; 🎁 GREAT GIFT IDEA. These moisturizing hydro gel eye masks make a great gift for her, friend or any holiday event!; ✅ If you don't love these Grace & Stella #1 best sellers, send us a message with your order number and we'll assist you with a return or replacement.

Do these make a noticeable difference?
Has anyone has a reaction using this product?
Start your review of Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Gold Collagen Eye Masks | Depuffing Undereye Patches | Vegan & All-Natural (12 Pairs)!
Laura G.
Newburgh, IN
Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Gold Collagen Eye Masks | Depuffing Undereye Patches | Vegan & All-Natural (12 Pairs) uploaded by Laura G.
I rate this product just as okay. Pretty packaging & product, but I can’t say that I’m wowed by it. Maybe under my eyes is a little lighter? But I can’t say for certain. I received this product in I believe a Boxycharm, I honestly can’t remember. But I know I didn’t purchase it independently.
Angel M.
Wilmington , CA
Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Gold Collagen Eye Masks | Depuffing Undereye Patches | Vegan & All-Natural (12 Pairs) uploaded by Angel M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
These are definitely thee whole experience. I wasn’t really expecting anything but they actually feel good. Good quality vegan cruelty free so super plus. They are about 25$-34$ depending where you get and come with 12 in a box.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Gold Collagen Eye Masks | Depuffing Undereye Patches | Vegan & All-Natural (12 Pairs) uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Gold Collagen Eye Masks | Depuffing Undereye Patches | Vegan & All-Natural (12 Pairs) The front of the box states it’s like an energy drink for your eyes… This couldn’t be more true! I love these gold eye masks They fit perfectly underneath my eyes I feel like silicone and very smooth. These are anti-wrinkle energizing I am masks… Per application you clean your face and place the eye mask under your eye area. Let the mask work it’s frightening, de puffing and hydrating magic for about 15 to 20 minutes. Discard mask a massage remaining assets under the eyes and I need to rinse. My under eyes always feel so rejuvenated and refreshed after using these especially if I’ve got a little puffiness going on. I also like that it is sulfate and paraben free -also vegan. The scent is very faint and refreshing. Love these !
Yolanda P.
Palm Desert, CA
Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Gold Collagen Eye Masks | Depuffing Undereye Patches | Vegan & All-Natural (12 Pairs) uploaded by Yolanda P.
I love gel masks, especially eye ones. They’re so cooling and relaxing. I don’t really notice a difference but I also don’t use them consistently so that makes a difference. These stay on really well and are cooling the entire time. If you want an extra cooling boost, keep them in he fridge and the cold will help de puff.
Kimberly W.
Grand Jct, CO
Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Gold Collagen Eye Masks | Depuffing Undereye Patches | Vegan & All-Natural (12 Pairs) uploaded by Kimberly W.
First, packaging is nice. The patches stay in the serum packet until you’re ready to use them so you know that they’re not all getting exposed to germs when you open the packaging. I enjoy them at night. They seem to really just make a glow and radiance to under eye area. I have tried a lot of eye patches. I do appreciate these quite a bit. If you leave the package in your refrigerator then they will feel really good when you put them on. They look adorable on, though! A negative to these would probably be just that they don’t stick. You might want to be laying down when you put them on because they will slip everywhere. I don’t mind though because I appreciate the serum 🤗 Also, they do have some weight to them. They’re heavier than other under eye patches so that might bother some people. I had no itching or burning while using this product, and I have sensitive skin. #WinterSkinCare #SelfCare #SkinCare
Nataly O.
Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Gold Collagen Eye Masks | Depuffing Undereye Patches | Vegan & All-Natural (12 Pairs) uploaded by Nataly O.
Under Eye Masks I have Really Been Enjoying !! @graceandstella Anti Wrinkle + Brightening + Depuff + Hydrate! What more can you ask for in an under eye mask. I really love how hydrated it makes my under eyes feel, I see a difference in the brightness and deff depuffs !!! SECRET! I keep mine in the fridge !! And for anyone with puffy under eyes you will really love this , especially if you keep it refrigerated!
Lea P.
Arlington, TX
Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Gold Collagen Eye Masks | Depuffing Undereye Patches | Vegan & All-Natural (12 Pairs) uploaded by Lea P.
I have been using these eyemasks on and off. I'm trying to be consistent with applying eyemask because these work really well. I'm not so sure about improving lines as I have deep under eye lines but every after use I can say I see a difference in tone and brightness as I have dark circles. It feels really cooling on the skin. Each packet has a lot of serum!! So it may slip down sometimes to your cheek so make sure you place yourself properly for the eyemask to stay in place.
Rosmeri P.
Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Gold Collagen Eye Masks | Depuffing Undereye Patches | Vegan & All-Natural (12 Pairs) uploaded by Rosmeri P.
this product is good for the eyes, if it works and leaves the upper part of my eyes super hydrated, i love it. it only costs 21 dollarGrace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Gold Collagen Eye Masks | Depuffing Undereye Patches | Vegan & All-Natural (12 Pairs)
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Gold Collagen Eye Masks | Depuffing Undereye Patches | Vegan & All-Natural (12 Pairs) uploaded by Betzabe C.
[product:grace-&-stella-anti-wrinkle-energizing-gold-collagen-eye-masks-|-depuffing-undereye-patches-|-vegan-&-all-natural-12-pairs] i been sleeping at 2am and this help me so much thru the day because my eyes look so bad after this eye mask wow it really disappeared the little wrinkles in minutes and they feel good
Joanna P.
1,111 reviews
Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Gold Collagen Eye Masks | Depuffing Undereye Patches | Vegan & All-Natural (12 Pairs) uploaded by Joanna P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these anti-wrinkle + energizing gold collagen eye masks. Puffy eyes no more! They feel amazing after you take them off you can see a big difference.