Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Eye Masks (12 Masks) uploaded by Annie G.Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Eye Masks (12 Masks) uploaded by Make-up t.Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Eye Masks (12 Masks) uploaded by Lisa K.

BY GRACE & STELLA CO.

Suffering from dark circles, puffy eye bags, fine lines and general fatigue around your eyes? Perk up your eyes as if youve just had 8 hours of sleep with Grace &, Stellas Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Eye Masks! The collagen and minerals of this eye mask revitalize and rejuvenate the delicate area around your eyes, leaving you looking more awake and youthful. Try it with our Dead Sea Mud Mask for the perfect at-home spa treatment!

Reduces the appearance of fine lines, puffiness and dark circles around the eyes; Made with collagen and minerals to bring back elasticity and youthfulness to the skin; Perfect way to relax and can be used in conjunction with any face mask

Dwan P.
Dover, PA
These are incredible. I got them in one of my beauty boxes. The packaging is nice. I love the way they feel my eyes they feel so refreshing On a hot summers day.The only that I would recommend to people is that they leave them on for the time the packages. One time I left them on to rock long and got a cold shortly after. I’m not sure if that’s connected or not but it seems like it is. I would recommend this product.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I received these in my fabfitfun box a couple boxes back. I just LOVE them! Mine came in a gold box but it looks like the packaging must have just changed because everything else looks the same. I like the cooling effect it has on my lids after a rough week! It tightens up my lower lids and moisturizes them as well! There is plenty of liquid in each package that you could resoak them again and use the same mask one more time. I would definitely repurchase these because they make my eyes look so relaxes and feel great after a couple tiresome days!
Iris H.
Chandler, OK
I received this product in my Winter FabFitFun box. They are a little messy when you open the package; they are sitting in little trays in the collagen. They are slippery but easy to put on and easily adjustable. I like that they are in collagen and minerals so my skin can soak it up. I do notice my dark circles to appear less noticeable after using them, they also help to reduce fine lines and puffiness. As far a price goes I don't think that i will be purchasing them again because they are so expensive
jacob y.
I initially bought these to get rid of my dark circles after studying the night away in college and boy did these do the job. They dramatically reduced my dark circles and make me look like I got a perfect 8 hours of sleep from the night before. A little tip is to store them in the fridge so it’s all nice and cold when you put them on!
Gal D.
Love these anti wrinkle & energizing masks. They are so easy to apply and best of all they stay in place while you carry on with life. They reduce puffiness and smooth the skin for those important life moments. Effects last a couple days and are just wonderful!
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
I love these! I got them in a FitFabFun box and can't get enough. After the first time I used them, my dark circles were less and my fine lines were less noticeable.
Make-up t.
new york
I read really great reviews about this. I really wanted to love it. But I must say, I was very disappointed. I don’t feel like this did anything for me. I felt really good and refreshing. Was a nice tingly feeling. I was so excited I even made my husband use them too(he never uses these things). I feel like there are other products that are much worthy of this price mark. Prly won’t purchase again.
Amanda C.
Bay Shore, NY
Good product for the price. Temporarily helps me look more awake haha! I enjoy using after a long night, or a stressful week. Doesn’t help long term or have any permanent affects; I prefer masks that have more collagen or other ingredients that help treat not just mask. But it’s my go to for a quick fix at this price point.
Jenny L.
Milford
Love these so much. They have a cooling feeling that feels so great. Makes me not look so tired and brightens the under-eye area
Annie G.
Downers Grove , IL
I honestly feel like these eye masks do nothing for my under eyes. There’s very little serum and it is so watery I don’t think it does anything. The jelly-like masks are nice and cool when you first apply them, but that’s it