BY GRACE

Grace premium Virgin Coconut Oil is extracted from fresh Coconut kernel through an old fashioned technique known as cold pressing. For centuries Virgin Coconut Oil has been the primary source of healthy fat for people in the tropics. Virgin Coconut Oil...

Buy on Walmart*
Liz B.
I use this brand because it is very affordable and does the trick! i use it in my hair and on my skin and it leaves it very soft
Emme
I''m still amazed just how multi purpose coconut oil really is- I have used it to deep condition my hair, remove my eye makeup thoroughly and use it as a healthier fat in baking. Cold pressed is used to keep the nutrients intact and this brand offers the best priced cold pressed coconut oil especially when using/consuming it regularly. It stays good for at least 1 year. I wait and buy it when it's on sale here in Canada ($6.99-$7.99)
Jessica D.
This is a must have in my house and we all absolutely love it. I've tried a lot of different coconut oils and this is hands down my favorite. We use it in cooking, skin care, hair care. So many uses for this amazing product