BY GRACE

• What the heck is this product? What types for things do you use t...1 Answers
  • How is this flavor? Can you taste it? I know its a syrup but is t...1 Answers
jossy m.
jossy m.
Great for making perfect drinks even for special occasion s party's or so great for a blast of flavor in our mouth
Lakiesha B.
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
This looks delicious never had it before. I think I will try it. Hopefully its as good as it sounds?
Kim S.
Kim S.
Tamarac, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
In my house we use this to make juice and all you need is water and sugar and the syrup.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Wasco, CA
Try it out if you enjoy eating sweet stuff , tastes great, will recommend to anyone!
jessica l.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Perfect for cooking ūüć£ sushi and ūüćĒ ūüćĖ different things love it taste good just throw it in with the food.
Stacy J.
Stacy J.
Seattle, WA
This is a unique and interesting flavor I never knew existed until recently.
Rhecel T.
Rhecel T.
It has a slight cough syrup smell. This kind of excited me because I have yet to review a drink that tasted like medicine. Sadly, the time for that is not now. It's really hard to identify the flavor of this. It kind of tastes like cream soda, mixed with a little weak ginger ale. It's not necessarily bad, but it's not phenomenal or memorable. As Monet says, it's strange enough to keep on drinking it. This is so true, but the more I drink it the less I'm able to identify a true taste to this.
Natoya E.
Natoya E.
Mission , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I grew up drinking Kola Champagne and was amazed to find this in store. It's the same great taste as the D&G Kola Champagne. I just mix the syrup put it through my soda stream and ..mi gaan clear!! I love this!!!
Vina Jane L.
Vina Jane L.
Does this taste like cola?
Jami M.
Jami M.
Washburn, ME
What is this product used for?
Monica S.
Monica S.
I've heard about this, but what exactly is it? What does it taste like? And what recipes are there for it?
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Spring , TX
What do you use this for?
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Alliance, OH
Where can I buy this and what does it taste like????