Grace Jamaican Jerk BBQ Sauce uploaded by Trish A.

BY GRACE

Grace® Jamaican Jerk BBQ Sauce.

Quality Since 1922.

GraceKennedy Limited.

Quality seal. see more...

Vanessa C.
This barbecue sauce is awesome; love that it's not super spicy and the kids can have it; it's pricey well; I often buy a few bottles as to not run out; I use it on beef; pork, chicken, among other things. I would recommend this sauce 100%
Stephanie W.
I love this jerk barbecue sauce! It has a good amount of traditional jerk flavors mixed with a sweet barbecue sauce that is a perfect replacement for traditional sauces. I will continue to buy this product and other Grace products in the future.
Jerri S.
Lauderhill, FL
Listen! Normally jerk is too hot for me to eat but I am a HUGE BBQ sauce fan so I had to try it. Man, I'm so happy I did. This sauce is amazing! It's not too hot or too sweet. I love it!
Imhani ..
Newark, NJ
Anything from grace is always good! This is the same sauce they use in Jamaica when they make jerk anything
Trish A.
Hamilton, ON
love this as a base to my own bbq sauce. I mix in my own ingredients and some beer and viola I've got a sauce that I can store in the freezer for winter!
Sabrina A.
Klagenfurt
It tastes amazing. At first i thought that it'd be too hot for my taste but it is just right.