Grace Hot Jerk Seasoning 10 oz uploaded by Racheal M.

BY GRACE

Authentic Jamaican Style Jerk Seasoning 2 Pack Listing see more...

Racheal M.
Atlanta, GA
Wow this stuff is hot! But great flavor! I picked it up at Kroger to help spice up the food. A little goes a long way so definitely worth the price. I like that it can turn beef or chicken and rice into a quick and easy meal
Vanessa C.
Yesssss; I make jerk pork; chicken and fish with this seasoning; love that it's authentic ...takes me home... it's not super pricey and it's packaged well; I am an addict for this seasoning! Come through!!!!
Mary L.
This is the best jerk seasoning that I have used. The other jerk seasonings that I have tried doesn't hold a candle to this authentic seasoning. This is the seasoning that my Grandma used when I was growing up so besides making your own, tere is no other option for me.
Deanna G.
I used this seasoning my first time making jerk chicken for our family and it was a hit. I marinaded the chicken and baked it- So yummy! spicy and flavorful.
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT
This is the onlyjerk seasoning that I use. Some in the grocery store contain a lot of sugar or molasses and I am not sure why. This is authentic.
Justyne H.
Miramar, FL
This is a great alternative if you cannot find the spices that you need for jerk. It has a lot of flavor and it's packed with a punch.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
I used it once but then i stopped it just doesn't have that rich flavor unless you use the whole bottle. am i using it wrong?
Rita  T.
Jersey city , NJ
I used this as a marinade and mixed it with brown sugar for a sauce. It is Amazing and adds lots of Caribbean flavor.
Nicole S.
I started putting a little of this in everything last summer. I don't know why but it is super good.
Stephanie m.
These are perfect! Love how it makes my meat taste. And it adds a kick of spicy as well
Joy W.
How hot is it?
Justyne H.
Miramar, FL
It's pretty hot. I would suggest buying the mild to see what you're comfortable with