BY GRACE HARVEST

Grace Harvest And Associates Lindo Twist-n-Roll Tweezers are a low-cost facial hair removal tool for the upper lip cheeks neck and chin area yielding smooth skin. Some redness may occur in the beginning but with continued monthly use the skin will become accustomed to the procedure. Twist-n-Roll tweezers finds and removes the facial fuzz and unwanted course hair easily. With a simple twisting motion it removes multiple hairs out of their follicles with no irritation or chemical exposure. Detailed instructions on back of package. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
I really didn't like this product, not because it didn't work but because it really hurts, and I have very little pain tolerance... I much rather go and wax and have the pain one time, than have pain every single time I have to pull off a hair. If you don't mind the pain then this is for you because it does work.
Dezaraey I.
Dezaraey I.
Orlando, FL
OMG I have to start off by warning its painful!!! It gives you a smooth finish after a couple passes with this spring like epilator. My skin does not get red or irritated and I can do it everyday and not worry about discoloration. At first I had a hard time but once you are no longer scared of it you get the hang of it. I advise numbing the area with an ice cube before starting. I no longer wax or shave my lip. This is my go to.
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.
sufrimiento total, no lo recomiendo a menos que te guste el dolor, no me gusto para nada, no me gusto, un no para este producto