Grace Green Banana Chips, 3oz uploaded by Katelyn L.

BY GRACE

• What store can i buy these? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone besides myself tried these amazing chips?2 Answers
Katelyn L.
I absolutely hate bananas, but I received this from a co-op and LOVED these chips! I didn't want to even try these at first, but I'm so glad we I did. These are great to replace regular potato chips!
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
I love this chips, I'm an island girl myself, Trinidadian here and I love these, they taste great and are guilt free as far as I'm concern. My Puerto Rican husband loves them
Banana chips are so great because they are an awesome alternative to Regular potato Chips. And they are a little sweet too to feed your sweet tooth! I munch on these all the time! I would definitely recommend this product!
Skye R.
Joliet, Il
These banana chips are absolutely awesome!!! Best things I've ever had by far!! So glad my best friend made me try them!!
Lily T.
Banana chips are really awesome!!! I love how these chips taste.. They remind me a lot of my father who loves them too
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
I didn't exactly enjoy this chips but my little girl really liked them so that's a win in my book.
Katelyn L.
Has anyone besides myself tried these amazing chips?
Katelyn L.
What store can i buy these?