BY GRACE

Grace Cock Flavored Soup Mix 1.7 Oz (Pack of12) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 055270844168 UK see more...

• Anyone else who can't get past the name of this?? 😂1 Answers
  • What are your favorite recipes for this? 2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
This is my go to for making a slamming pot of soup. I am Trinidadian and my husband is Puerto Rican we love it.
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
Despite the terrible name for a product in the kitchen, it actually does taste really good. Very flavorful.
Victoria  D.
Delicious! Great for making soup or to add to any recipe. Great size and great flavor
Christine C.
Orillia
My Jamaican spouse once told me that Grace's Cock Soup cures everything. I of course was doubtful, but when I am feeling under the weather this spicy version of chicken soup always makes me feel better. Our cupboard is never without this.
Olivia G.
brampton, ON
This is a great way to season your soup it adds such intense amazing flavor and all at a price you can't beat.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
What are your favorite recipes for this?
Mandy G.
Anyone else who can't get past the name of this?? 😂
tanya m.