Grace Cole Body Lotion

by Grace Cole

Grace Cole - Body Lotion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grace Cole Body Lotion!
Durley G.
Alameda, CA
Grace Cole Body Lotion uploaded by Durley G.
Purchased at: Sephora
It comes with the washing hand, and both make a really good match, they are affordables and they smell really good, I think I would say a little less watery maybe more consist in the cream but it is still good. I would recommend this product because it is perfect and this gives a unique view whatever place you put them, they look really fancy and i love that.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Grace Cole Body Lotion uploaded by Amy S.
I received this gift set as a Secret Santa gift and am very happy with it! It came with a travel sized body wash and a travel sized body cream. The cream has a strong but feminine scent...a little goes a long way! The formula is a bit watery (I prefer thick lotion and cream formulas). The scent is Elderflower, Cassis, and lemon blossom.
Sofía B.
I received this as a Christmas present while playing Secret Santa and I very liked it. It leaves my skin soft after shower and its smell is pretty good. A good moisturizer for taking to a trip as I did as well. Fits everywhere and it is such a good product.
Shena O.
Bellevue, NE
The scents in grace Cole are so nice. I love the nectarine ones. It's such a soft soap and never leaves a weird film on the skin. I absolutely love that Ulta carries this brand. I will continue to use it!
Anastasia G.
Wells
I like it. Easy absorbed into the skin nice smell and not super strong and long lasting.
Anastasia G.
Wells
I like it. Gives you a sense of a good quality product . Different smell and they are unusual and I like it as well. Not really bubbly and enough foam. Affordable and also has a really nice lotion for your body.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I'm super in love of this lotion, the packaging is sophisticated and very cute.The scent is very sweet and nice and long lasting sometimes no need to wear perfume, I highly recommend this to others, if you love Bath&Body Works you will definitely love this!
Salome T.
Thomas Wimmer Str, Erding
Grace Cole Body Lotion uploaded by Salome T.
Ich bin sehr Zufrieden mit diese Lotion. Riecht fantastisch, macht mein Haut sanft und fein. Ich benutze als für meine Korper sonder auch für meinen Hände. Da ich sehr getrockene Haut habe, isd ideal für mich. Weiter empfohlen.
Alicia H.
Grace Cole Body Lotion uploaded by Alicia H.
I recently have got this for someone as a present they let m try it and i went on a search to find it again this was such a good cream all u need is a little drop because. Little goes a long way it leaves ur skin feeling so nice an soft and it als has a really nice scentGrace Cole Body Lotion
Khrystyna S.
Winnipeg , MB
Grace Cole Body Lotion uploaded by Khrystyna S.
Bough this a few months ago, and still using it! You need a small amount to apply! I like the product a lot! The price was quite reasonable as I’m still using it! What a variety to choose from! So many different smells and flavours! Very very good quality! Not oily after applying! Recommend to try! Will order more!! See the picture attached. Grace Cole Body Lotion

Looking for your answer?