BY GRACE

Grace® Coconut Water with Pulp (jelly).

Quality Since 1922.

The ultimate thirst quencher.

Quality seal.

GraceKennedy Limited. see more...

Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
This has quickly become my new favorite coconut water. This has such a great taste and I enjoy the pieces coconut. I do wish that this was available in a bottle so that I could take it with me. Great for quick hydration and satisfying a need for a snack!
Sarah Y.
Erie, PA
My favorite brand of coconut water. Delicious alternative to plain old boring water. Especially after working out.
Devon W.
This is my favourite brand of coconut water! some other brands can have an unpleasant taste but this one is really refreshing. I put in in the fridge for a bit before hand so it's nice and cool and I love the bits of pulp inside as well. This is the perfect summer beverage for when you're playing sports or working outside or just hanging out by the pool.
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
I love me some grace coconut water and for just $1.25 it is perfect for my wallet. The flavor is sweet and refreshing and the packaging is beautiful. It can’t get no better than that so recommend others to try
Dorothy M.
Winnipeg , MB
Summer time, out in the sun, sweating, thirsty... This is the drink I reach for!! You do need to be a coconut lover to enjoy this ( which I am ). So good, the pulp is probably my favorite apart about it!
Chloe C.
Surrey
I love stuff with coconut but i just don't like this coconut water not really something i would get all the time