Grace and Frankie

by Netflix

#6 in TV Shows

For as long as they can recall, Grace and Frankie have been rivals. Their one-upmanship comes crashing to a halt, however, when they learn that their husbands have fallen in love with each other and want to get married. As everything around the ladies is coming apart, the only thing they can really rely on is each other. This Netflix original re-teams Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin ("9 to 5") as Grace and Frankie, respectively, bringing their chemistry to the small screen. It's a casting reunion on a grand scale, as Tomlin is reunited with her co-star from "The West Wing," Martin Sheen, who plays Grace's husband, Robert. And Fonda is back with Sam Waterston, her co-star from "The Newsroom," who plays Frankie's husband, Sol.

LooKs like a feel good movie , is it ?
Love this show anyone have a recommendation that is as good ?
Who thinks Lily Tomlin's character is adorable?
Start your review of Grace and Frankie!
How would you rate this product?
Zane P.
Portland, OR
Really funny! I lost track after season 1 but I really enjoyed this show and I’ll probably continue to watch it again when I get more time. It’s a cute show but it’s also very funny. I would recommend this.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Grace and Frankie uploaded by Courtney S.
I would give this show 3 stars because their are so many other great shows on Netflix to watch first, however this one is in my que and I’m about two seasons in. It’s a very cute older lady type quirky friendship which is completely cute. Grace and Frankie
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Grace and Frankie uploaded by Yessica N.
It grows and Franklin is a series that you should see, there are many things that I do not like about it but I invite you to see it I do not want to say that it is not good.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
1,701 reviews
Not initially friends, but when their husbands leave them for each other, the two find solace, friendship and much laughter in each other.
janel M.
Port Jervis, NY
I love this show! The whole cast is hilarious! It's a great show to just throw on zone out ant laugh my butt off with my mom. I'm hoping for another season. It was so well written and produced. Favorite part was when Gracebhad to get sober and they were locked up in Sol's and Roberts bc of lose gorilla and grace called sol a marionette with caterpillar eyebrows i just bout peed my pants!
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
This show is so cute. It's a really down to earth funny story about two oldrr single women who are trying to create a new path for themselves with life getting in the way. This is a must was for all age ranges!!
Traci D.
Jefferson, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Grace and Frankie is one of my favorites! I love the comedic relief that it offers and how it brings light to real life issues/problems. Grace and Frankie are two women to look up to!
Joanna U.
Fort Mill, SC
Amo esta serie, es de mis preferidas, siempre espero con ansias la siguiente temporada.
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
One of the best movies Ive watched in a while. These 2 are hilarious and amazing..Their personalities fit the characters very well
Graciela S.
miami
She is very beautiful, as the friendship between them is strengthened, and also you have a lot of fun I recommend her also she had awards for best actor