BY GRACE

Grace® Coconut Water.
With 100% natural coconut water.
Ultimate thirst quencher.
Good source.
Potassium & vitamin C.
Zero fat cholesterol.
Low sodium.
Free of gluten.
6 essential minerals & vitamin.
GraceKennedy Limited.
Quality seal.
Quality since 1922. see more...

• I really would love to try coconut water. Is this a brand...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like other bottled coconut drinks (ex. Vi...1 Answers
  • I am a huge fan of coconut water but wants to know a wond...1 Answers
Sid S.
Don't let the word "coconut" before the word "water" fool you into thinking it tastes good. It doesn't. It tastes like satan spawned something that would trick people into thinking it was awesome, but made the most vile substance in existence. Don't be tricked into drinking the evil water that is this product! It is made of lies!
Camille S.
Great stufff nothing keeps you hydrated than grace....trusted brand especilally if your from the caribbean no other brand is better than grace from coconut water to coconut milk it is the best in quality
Shea P.
North Miami, FL
Great product and great price! I substitute Grace coconut water for regular water in my morning smoothies. Water is great but I would rather have the benefits and taste of coconut water instead.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
I've never tried this brand but, coconut water is a must. So healthy and refreshing. Also helps with so many stomach problems. Best if you take it first thing in the morning.
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I'm sorry, but no. This stuff is so disgusting that I actually gagged at first sip. I know it's supposed to be super great for you but I just can't drink it.
Leah E.
Ballwin, MO
I love this water for everything. I can use it by itself, cooking or in my smoothies. Also, if your over 21 in a mixed drink it adds a little flavor.
Emma L.
Harleysville, PA
I find this stuff truly disgusting. Crack a coconut open and the milk inside is truly delicious, but whatever this is just tastes like toilet water.
Roshni P.
Edison, NJ
I love coconut water but I was highly disappointed by this brand. It tasted terrible compared to others I've drank before. Would not recommend.
Megan F.
I use coconut water in place of regular water when i make smoothies. I also drink it after a workout because it helps with muscle repair
Amanda B.
I am not a fan of this or any other coconut waters. I do like coconut but this must be something you have to acquire the taste for.
Tamara G.
Brunswick, GA
I really would love to try coconut water. Is this a brand that is worth trying?
Sheyla A.
Does this taste good? Never heard of this brand
Alexandria S.
Youngstown, OH
To who ever has had this what does it actually taste like?
Kayla C.
I have tasted some coconut waters and I don't like them. I even tried the powder you pour into water and added only a little and then added more to taste the difference, Still don't like them lol My question is, is this brand different than others? Should I buy it and try or is it a waste of money?? Thank you in advance :)
Siquoria B.
Chesapeake , VA
I am a huge fan of coconut water but wants to know a wonderful way to make a non alcoholic drink that would be a hit during any party using coconut water?