GrabGreen Tangerine with Lemongrass Garbage Disposal Freshener & Cleaner, 5.9 oz, (Pack of 12)

BY GRAB GREEN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
I found these at Marshal's, and I had never heard of this brand before (I usually buy the little yellow garbage disposal pearls at the grocery store, the off-brand kind) but I knew I was out at home and it was a good price, so I decided to try them out. I don't think my sink has ever smelt better. Seriously, this stuff is CRAZY effective. It doesn't just mask smells, you can tell that it really does clean all the gunk in there. The smell is amazing, though. I want all my dish products to smell like this! Super excited to try out more from GrabGreen!!