Add a Photo

By GRABGREEN
#108 in Dish Soap
GrabGreen liquid dish soap is an eco-friendly alternative to other harsh dishwashing liquids . Biodegradable, non-toxic and phosphate-free, our dish soap is tough on grease and caked on food but still gentle on your hands. Like our other products, Liquid Dish Soap is critter-friendly and never tested on animals. Our tangerine with lemongrass fragrance is a blend of sweet tangerine, grapefruit and bergamot with lush lemongrass. All of our fragrances are derived from natural essential oils and contain no potentially irritating synthetic perfumes. Why Grab? Hand washing dishes gentle on hands Removes greasy stuff Easy-open cap Why Green? Non-toxic Phosphate-free Naturally derived ingredients No animal testing ;
Ingrid V.
Ingrid V.
This is the first 'green' or eco-friendly dish soap that I have used that is actually sudsy and doesn't need a gallon of soap to cut grease. I'm committed to using eco-friendly cleaning products in spite of the fact they don't have the punch of the toxic ones so I'm not going to back down because a dish soap is weak but this isn't and that's really great. I can use an environmentally friendly product that also has punch.
Hildret A.
Hildret A.
I love this dish soap. it has an incredible smell and its face to use on all my sons dishes and sippy cups, it doesn't have that harsh chemical smell. I use it everyday and couldn't be happierI love this dish soap. it has an incredible smell and its face to use on all my sons dishes and sippy cups, it doesn't have that harsh chemical smell. I use it everyday and couldn't be happier
Marielkys G.
Marielkys G.
The only con is maybe the size, it is not a large bottle. So if you compare the price to something like dawn, this could be considered expensive. I signed up for the subscribe and save to make sure I was getting the best price. I will gladly pay more for this product. I am comfortable with the company, the ingredients and the products effectiveness.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great dish soap that is all natural. It's important to buy natural and quality products if you are going to use them on your skin every single day! If you're looking for quality, this is it. Worth the extra pennies!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Really overall a nice product. I hand wash most of my dishes now just to conserve water and GrabGreen Liquid Dish Soap always leaves them streak free and smelling really nice. Overall I would definitely recommend this product to everyone! Well worth it!
Valerie J.
Valerie J.
Saint George, GA
Dish soap in my house often doubles as hand soap in the kitchen. The scents of the GrabGreen soaps are fantastic. This soap makes nice suds and gets the dishes clean. I like that it is tough on grease and stuck-on food without harsh chemicals.
Tierney S.
Tierney S.
We have tried this a few times. It's not the best, but not the worst. It's environmentally friendly. The price is a little steep. If you want a good conscience and can afford it, buy this product!
Perla V.
Perla V.
Philadelphia, PA
I love it because they are nontoxic and friendly with the planet. The pricey is excellent. I love the smell and also it's friendly with my hands.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Great dish soap! Love how well it works, isn't too expensive and smells good too. The dishes are clean, sparkly and shiny. Recommend.
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ
This dish soap is very good for sensitive skin. It's also organic so good for the environment. Smells great and gets dishes clean!