BY GRABGREEN

GrabGreen liquid dish soap is an eco-friendly alternative to other harsh dishwashing liquids . Biodegradable, non-toxic and phosphate-free, our dish soap is tough on grease and caked on food but still gentle on your hands. Like our other products, Liquid Dish Soap is critter-friendly and never tested on animals. Our tangerine with lemongrass fragrance is a blend of sweet tangerine, grapefruit and bergamot with lush lemongrass. All of our fragrances are derived from natural essential oils and contain no potentially irritating synthetic perfumes. Why Grab? Hand washing dishes gentle on hands Removes greasy stuff Easy-open cap Why Green? Non-toxic Phosphate-free Naturally derived ingredients No animal testing ; Contains 3 - 16 ounce bottles of dish soap This super effective formula powers through stubborn food, grime, and grease to leave your dishes clean and shiny. Easy-rinse formula rinses cleanly without leaving behind residue Non-toxic formula, free of phosphates, chlorine and dyes. No animal testing and cruelty-free. Made in the USA. Fragrance Free - hypoallergenic, no masking agents, safe and gentle for babies. see more...

Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Tangerine Lemongrass more...
Slowly but surely, my kitchen is being taken over by GrabGreen and all their tangerine lemongrass products. This dish soap is amazing. The scent is heavenly, it cleans and cuts grease, and the smell doesn’t stay on the dishes afterwards. I also highly recommend the dishwasher detergent and garbage disposal cleaning pods!
Millisa B.
Elmont
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Lindsey B.
Trophy Club, TX
Grabgreen is my favorite dish soap brand...the scents are fabulous but not overwhelming and they clean just as effectively as those brands with stronger chemicals in them.
Ingrid V.
This is the first 'green' or eco-friendly dish soap that I have used that is actually sudsy and doesn't need a gallon of soap to cut grease. I'm committed to using eco-friendly cleaning products in spite of the fact they don't have the punch of the toxic ones so I'm not going to back down because a dish soap is weak but this isn't and that's really great. I can use an environmentally friendly product that also has punch.
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great dish soap that is all natural. It's important to buy natural and quality products if you are going to use them on your skin every single day! If you're looking for quality, this is it. Worth the extra pennies!
Kelsey H.
Really overall a nice product. I hand wash most of my dishes now just to conserve water and GrabGreen Liquid Dish Soap always leaves them streak free and smelling really nice. Overall I would definitely recommend this product to everyone! Well worth it!
Natalie L.
Berkeley, CA
My roommate bought this to our apartment one day, and we have been using it ever since. Love the scent, and cleans the dishes quickly and leaves them squeaky clean. Also very gentle on my hands. My roommate bought this from Walgreens, very affordable and definitely recommended.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
My friend has a baby and I see that she uses this a lot and her home to clean out her baby bottles and personally I think it's super cute and it smells great if I could find it I'm going to get it
Valerie J.
Saint George, GA
Dish soap in my house often doubles as hand soap in the kitchen. The scents of the GrabGreen soaps are fantastic. This soap makes nice suds and gets the dishes clean. I like that it is tough on grease and stuck-on food without harsh chemicals.
Tierney S.
We have tried this a few times. It's not the best, but not the worst. It's environmentally friendly. The price is a little steep. If you want a good conscience and can afford it, buy this product!