grabgreen® automatic dishwashing detergent - tangerine with lemongrass (case of 24)

BY GRABGREEN

Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
I really love Grab Green products. I use their laundry soap pretty frequently (the water lily powder is AMAZING), so when I had a chance to purchase a sample pack and try their dishwashing soap, I jumped at the opportunity.

Of the dishwashing soaps I have tried in the past this is probably one of the best. I love that it's "green", cleans well, doesn't leave streaks or residue, and also doesn't harm the planet. The smell is also REALLY nice, so that's a great bonus!
Janice B.
Haslet, TX
I like the scent of this when washing dishes and the soap is so soft and why the dishwashing make the dishes very clean and its easy to take all the icky things out of the dish and make any mess easy to clean with this dishwashing detergent and you can get at your local store.
Savanna P.
My favorite additive to throw into the dishwasher. It really does it's job and smells really nice. I never find that it doesn't clean or leaves dishes gross still. I find this mostly at Meijer. I recommend this to everyone, and it's a steal for the price.
Rebekah N.
Columbus, OH
The tabs we thought would be great. But the only thing easy about them is you can just grab one and throw them in. They didn't get our dishes very clean and had food residue still on the dishes after the wash was completed.
Whitney C.
This time I found this at my store I did not think I would like it once I tried it I was blew away the smell is amazing don't let it scare you it does smell good
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Great product, less chemicals and environmental friendly! But the cost of this detergent is expensive compare to other brands I've tried
Amy S.
Apple Valley, MN
This product smells great and cleans the dishes! It's not very often that I have to reclean the dishes!
Zhanna A.
Plano, TX
I have used this product several times. Leaves dishes squeaky clean. A bit pricey but worth trying.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
Love this scent! It smells amazing, and it gets the job done! Seems to really clean the dishes!
Kendra F.
This product is amazing! I can’t get over how affordable this is! It is definitely not to pricey! The smell is amazing! No cons to this product only pros! I would recommend this to everyone! I would buy it again!!