BY GRABBER WARMERS

Instant Heat 7+ Hours Air Activated Grabber&Reg; Mycoal™&Nbsp;Toe Warmers Are A Non-Toxic, Environmentally Friendly, Odorless Heat Source Using All Natural Ingredients That Are Non-Combustible. Made In Japan Ease-Of-Use Commendation By Arthritis Foundation&Reg; The Conservation Alliance Outdoor Business Giving Back To The Outdoors. see more...

Grabber Warmers Hand Warmers
  • "son uses these every year when he hunts, says they work great for him and always requests i buy him new ones, great product" in 15 reviews
  • "I use this product the most during hunting season, they last a long time and get so warm it makes my hands a little clammy." in 12 reviews
  • "They also kept my back side nice and warm as well so if you are a hunter of just outside in cold weather these are a must." in 10 reviews
  • "I use these for football games in my boots at first they work really good but after a half hour I don't think they work much. " in 10 reviews
  • "they work well if your out in about n goin to be ouside for a long time these do the trick just slip in your gloves an go " in 9 reviews
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
These are a lifesaver! My hands and feet tend to get cold fast and it takes a really long time to warm them up. Wearing multiple pairs of gloves doesn't help me either, but these are great to pop inside a pair of gloves and they warm my hands up really quick. I don't know how I'd survive cold winters without these. They're really affordable and can be found in most gas stations (or a different brand will be there if you can't find this one specifically).
Courtney B.
These little hand warmer packets are a complete lifesaver when you know you're going to be outside in the cold for several hours, whether it's for snowshoeing or aurora borealis spotting. My extremities get cold really quickly, so these hand warmers help keep me outside doing what I want to be doing for much longer than I otherwise could. They warm up quickly when unwrapped, and stay warm for hours.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I'm a law enforcement officer and I was involved in a search for a missing child child in February. We would not have been able to stay out as long as we did without these which were donated to us by some very very kind people. It was 7 degrees at one point and I still had feeling in my hands and feet despite being outside for 6-8 hrs. They really did stay hot the entire time . I was very impressed
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Thank goodness for these! At the beginning of every winter I always buy several knowing that I will definitely use them. you can put them in your gloves, your shoes, or anywhere else. They are super easy to activate and stay warm for long times. I take them skiing, sledding, hunting, and even the car when the heater breaks-- any outdoor winter activity, you name it!
Elizabeth C.
Great Outdoors Expert
Many people use these for camping or hunting, since I don't do either of those I never thought to purchase. Well now I see my loss! I love these for really bad winter days. I would throw these in my pockets when I walked to class or my car so that my hands didn't get to cold. Really helpful after cleaning snow off our car.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Use these when I snowboard or when it's just really cold. Take a little bit to warm up, but they work great and last awhile! They are fairly cheap and can be purchased almost anymore! Just an FYI: if your hands are very cold and you use these right away it will sting until your hands adjust to the different temperature.
Leah G.
Lacey, WA
Hand warmers will save your fingers if you spend a lot of time outside in winter. I had an outdoor job in college and the hand warmers were a must because I had to write reports at the end of every shift. Not so easy after standing outside for 4 hours in snow. They saved my fingers, at least for a few hours!
Sarah B.
These are so important to have if you live in a city that has very cold winters. They're also great to keep in your purse if you are traveling in the wintertime or going skiing. When I was in high school and danced in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, I kept these in my pockets at all times!
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
These hand warmers are really effective for keeping my hands from going numb in the cold winter months. I also like them for when we go camping! They are small and easy to use. They last for a bit but I wish they were somehow reusable after a single use. At least they are pretty affordable!
Lauren N.
Scarsdale, NY
Perfect for skiing. I bought these at costco and they stayed good for two years. I always use them whenever it is cold outside. They are not too big and fit very nicely in ski and snowboard gloves. I also use them for my boots, so my toes stay warm. It is a necessity for winter sports.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Where did you buy these at?
Robin M.
Junction City, KS
When using these ever find yourself putting them all over? Face, arms, legs, feet?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Do you think these last long enough?
Nicole H.
El Paso, TX
When is your favorite time to use these?
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
Has anyone ever experienced burns using these? I had the foot ones and got burns on my toes.