BY GRABBER WARMERS

Instant Heat 7+ Hours Air Activated Grabber&Reg; Mycoal™&Nbsp;Toe Warmers Are A Non-Toxic, Environmentally Friendly, Odorless Heat Source Using All Natural Ingredients That Are Non-Combustible. Made In Japan Ease-Of-Use Commendation By Arthritis Foundation&Reg; The Conservation Alliance Outdoor Business Giving Back To The Outdoors. see more...

Grabber Warmers Hand Warmers
  • "son uses these every year when he hunts, says they work great for him and always requests i buy him new ones, great product" in 15 reviews
  • "I use this product the most during hunting season, they last a long time and get so warm it makes my hands a little clammy." in 12 reviews
  • "They also kept my back side nice and warm as well so if you are a hunter of just outside in cold weather these are a must." in 10 reviews
  • "I use these for football games in my boots at first they work really good but after a half hour I don't think they work much. " in 10 reviews
  • "they work well if your out in about n goin to be ouside for a long time these do the trick just slip in your gloves an go " in 9 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I am always cold and I don't think I could survive winter without this great grabber warmers hand warmers. They keep my hands warm and I even put them in my shoes between the shoe and sock and they work like a charm. They are easy to find at any store and they are very affordable.
Amber B.
louisville
These are easy to find and very affordable. I get cold easily, especially at night time so these are essential for traveling outdoors. When camping or even tailgating, I always carry some of these with me. They’re easy to use and last a while. Can find them almost anywhere!
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I have used these for many years for multiple winter sports. They are small and compact and easy to keep anywhere. They are super affordable and last a long time. You can put them in your boots and gloves and they fit comfortably. I will always keep these around!
Haley S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I loved having these warmers with me. Whenever I used to camp out and the weather was a bit chilly, these always helped keep my hands warm. It worked really well, especially since my hands always get cold quickly.
Jasmine R.
The main thing about these is that they’re convenient and portable . They actually do work ! The only thing about it is that I wish they lasted longer . Its mid ranged unless you’re living in a cold environment
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
These things are absolutely a god send. I use them at work all the time because I swear I work with polarbears who love for it to be freezing in our office. I also remember using them in high school band wed put them in the pockets of our bibbers(the overalls we wear as part of the uniform) and then putting the jacket over them and it keeps your body warm.
Heather D.
Athens
These are sooo great to have during the winter. Especially while hunting and it’s freezing early in the morning in the stand. These are a life saver! They last a long time too! I love them
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
been buying htese for years. my ex husband was a landscaper and even in the winter he would do jobs and be freezing cold so i found these little gems! used to put them in his shoes and everything! kept him pretty warm! i told his girlfriend the little secret and now she does it for him so they must be good lol
Miranda M.
these are great for outdoor sports games in cold weather! you can slip these in your shoes, in your hand gloves, or your pockets and they really do help warm you up. i think they are a genius invention and very underrated. i stock up on these every winter and people always try to take them from me!
Debbie H.
We do alot of ATV riding and love to ride in the winter months. Purchased the Grabber Hand Warmers and I no longer have to worry about cold hands and feet. Warmth lasts alot longer then you would think. Would recommend for anyone who has to be out in the cold and struggles with cold hands and feet.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Where did you buy these at?
Robin M.
Junction City, KS
When using these ever find yourself putting them all over? Face, arms, legs, feet?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do you think these last long enough?
Nicole H.
El Paso, TX
When is your favorite time to use these?
Jessica C.
Simi valley, CA
These seem pretty cool. What do you use it for?