BY GRABBER WARMERS

Instant Heat 7+ Hours Air Activated Grabber&Reg; Mycoal™&Nbsp;Toe Warmers Are A Non-Toxic, Environmentally Friendly, Odorless Heat Source Using All Natural Ingredients That Are Non-Combustible. Made In Japan Ease-Of-Use Commendation By Arthritis Foundation&Reg; The Conservation Alliance Outdoor Business Giving Back To The Outdoors. see more...

Grabber Warmers Hand Warmers
  • "son uses these every year when he hunts, says they work great for him and always requests i buy him new ones, great product" in 15 reviews
  • "I use this product the most during hunting season, they last a long time and get so warm it makes my hands a little clammy." in 12 reviews
  • "They also kept my back side nice and warm as well so if you are a hunter of just outside in cold weather these are a must." in 10 reviews
  • "I use these for football games in my boots at first they work really good but after a half hour I don't think they work much. " in 10 reviews
  • "they work well if your out in about n goin to be ouside for a long time these do the trick just slip in your gloves an go " in 9 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I am always cold and I don't think I could survive winter without this great grabber warmers hand warmers. They keep my hands warm and I even put them in my shoes between the shoe and sock and they work like a charm. They are easy to find at any store and they are very affordable.
Debbie H.
We do alot of ATV riding and love to ride in the winter months. Purchased the Grabber Hand Warmers and I no longer have to worry about cold hands and feet. Warmth lasts alot longer then you would think. Would recommend for anyone who has to be out in the cold and struggles with cold hands and feet.
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
been buying htese for years. my ex husband was a landscaper and even in the winter he would do jobs and be freezing cold so i found these little gems! used to put them in his shoes and everything! kept him pretty warm! i told his girlfriend the little secret and now she does it for him so they must be good lol
Sum W.
I love these because they feel so warm and nice on your hands when going skiing or shoveling snow.  They never get too hot and last a very long time. Only problem is that they're kind of an awkward shape to hold sometimes. I would still recommend this product!
stacey f.
Waterloo, WI
Living in Wisconsin these are a staple in our house in the winter months.  We use them in boots, gloves, scarves almost anything that keeps your extremities warm.  Very affordable and keep up the heat for a long time.  They are on my list to by right now!
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
My son plays football, my daughter cheers and I was a cheer coach-These hand warmers saved our booties..literally 😂 I feel like, if we're being honest with each other, there comes a point during pee-wee season-just about the time we reach playoffs-where we LOVE our kids, and of course we want them to win...but also kinda wouldn't mind it if we didn't 😳 Like just a smidge! Because Playoffs stretch right into the coldest nights and mornings of the year and we're not all made for freezing temps! My son and daughter were on different leagues, and that's when it got even worse because instead of staying for one game, it was 2..BUT I was also a Coach, so we had to get there early and stay late 😌 We bought these by the dozen and shoved them in pockets, boots, hats and gloves for dependable little hotspots we could focus on and try to forget-at least momentarily-that snot was freezing to our lips. ⛄
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These are great for for warming up your hands and even feet when it's cold outside. I live in Texas so it's not cold often but we do get a few days when these are needed. They're very afforable and last quite a long time. They definitely give off enough heat to warm you up.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I had wanted to review the 10-hour warmers, but all I see listed here is the 7-hour. As I've used the 7-hour versions of this product, all my comments will apply to both. We live and work in a major ski resort--spending LOTS of time out on the mountain skiing all the time in all kinds of weather. I (we) have used this product in its various formats for many years. And, unfortunately, the product continues a very obvious decline over the years. It used to be that the 7-hour versions gave you lots of heat for a good amount of the ski day. Then they got so poor in performance that I moved on to the 10-hour versions in the hopes that they would be better. They were--for a while. Then they too declined to the point of useless with recent purchases. The most recent box of 40 units that I purchased directly from the manufacturer were similarly useless. Not only do they not last for 10 hours (which they never did!), but they put out heat that is barely higher than room temperature. I am awaiting their return shipping label that they said they are e-mailing to me. The claims that Grabber makes for these products are so over-the-top inflated it's not funny. Their claims are bordering on fraud, in my book. The hours of functional use are way overblown and the heating capacity is pretty much a joke. On their website they claim how these units are tested at the manufacturing plant, again in a laboratory environment and then at Grabber itself. Well I can vouch for the fact that they DON'T work very well out in the field. Perhaps that's the place they really should test them. I've just ordered a quantity of Hot Hands and perhaps they are the exact same product for all I know, but at least they are considerably cheaper. If they are better (I certainly hope so) they will continue to get my business. If not, those will get returned too. I'd sure like to find a consistent product. These are far from that.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I use these hand warmers every deer season inside my gloves. They provide the perfect amount of heat to keep my fingers limber and do not cause any sweating of my hands. I love that they fit well inside my gloves and do not take up a lot of room so that I am still able to move my hands easily. I would definitely recommend these to hunters who need extra warmth inside their gloves.
Jose V.
I have used these a few times it seems liked they lasted for probably about 3-4 hrs but the heat would be inconsistent and I would have to take it out of my pocket and shake it again, however it would never be at the same temperature. These are inexpensive but not for everyday use or a long term solution, but does the job in a pinch!
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Where did you buy these at?
Robin M.
Junction City, KS
When using these ever find yourself putting them all over? Face, arms, legs, feet?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do you think these last long enough?
Nicole H.
El Paso, TX
When is your favorite time to use these?
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
Has anyone ever experienced burns using these? I had the foot ones and got burns on my toes.