Grabber Warmers Hand Warmers

by Grabber Warmers

Instant Heat 7+ Hours Air Activated Grabber&Reg; Mycoal™&Nbsp;Toe Warmers Are A Non-Toxic, Environmentally Friendly, Odorless Heat Source Using All Natural Ingredients That Are Non-Combustible. Made In Japan Ease-Of-Use Commendation By Arthritis Foundation&Reg; The Conservation Alliance Outdoor Business Giving Back To The Outdoors.

Ant one have any good suggestions for hand warmers this winter Grabber Warmers Hand Warmers ? What brand is the best and also smallest I need to know because my pockets are just about 3 inch by 3 inch and I work outside .
Do take make these any larger?
How long did they last for you
Start your review of Grabber Warmers Hand Warmers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“son uses these every year when he hunts, says they work great for him and always requests i buy him new ones, great product” in reviews
“I use this product the most during hunting season, they last a long time and get so warm it makes my hands a little clammy.” in reviews
“They also kept my back side nice and warm as well so if you are a hunter of just outside in cold weather these are a must.” in reviews
“I use these for football games in my boots at first they work really good but after a half hour I don't think they work much. ” in reviews
“they work well if your out in about n goin to be ouside for a long time these do the trick just slip in your gloves an go ” in reviews
Hillsboro, OR
Any time I know we will be going to an outdoor event in the late fall or winter I bring few packs of these in my purse. You can warm up your feet and hands in no time with these handy little dudes.
Each warmer heats up to about 135 degrees F and really lasts for the entire 10 hours. To use, you open the package and tear the inner pouch open. Each pouch contains what looks like a big tea bag and starts to heat up immediately when it is exposed to air. Each one of these big tea bags contains powdered Iron, vermiculite, activated carbon and salt. When exposed to air, the iron start to rust producing an intense chemical reaction that produces the heat. This is a 100% natural process using 100% natural ingredients.So if you are cold sleeper, just open one of these before you get into your sleeping bag and you’ll stay very toasty all night. Plus at only 1.9 oz. per packet, these are a luxury item that even the meanest ultralight backpacker can weight justify for a wintertime camping trip. And at $1.29 each, they’re inexpensive too.Grabber makes these warmers in a number of different sizes: for toes, feet, hands, or body-sized, Try these and let me know what you think of them.
Auburn, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like these hand warmers. I tend to be cold all the time. I work in a office building and they tend to have the ac on a lot. I always travel with these in my bag. I just pull one out when I’m cold and it does the job by warming me up. They are pretty affordable, will continue to repurchase!
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I'm usually the type of person who gets cold hands and feet all the time, even in the summer. I thrive in weather that is 80+. Therefore, these hand warmers are a must-have in the winter! Super easy to use and quick to warm. Deducting a star, because some of them were duds and or had holes.
Pearisburg, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product and all the other products as well it is a good product, Grabber Warmers Hand Warmers is the best product that I have tried so far and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and it is affordable, I would recommend it. #greatoutdoors
Poughkeepsie , NY
They definitely serve their purpose . I use to get them a lot and never used them and the heat went in my car once so I finally had a reason to and they feel like heaven lol especially when freezing your fingers off .
Clearwater, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
when I lived up north in Ohio and Michigan I used to use these all the time. I would wear them inside of my gloves in the winter and still freeze to death. my hands are always cold I don't think I have the best circulation, but I did expect these to keep me warm or because they do get very hot.
Flat rock , MI
love this product for cheer, football games, camping, hiking, and etc. Great product to help keep you warm during the colder months when you have certain activties to do.
Grabber Warmers Hand Warmers uploaded by member-7fb9a
I foster newborn kittens who require constant heat to survive. Due to wildfires in our area, we’ve been without power for nearly 48 hours. In panic mode, I thought of your product, Grabber Warmers. They have been a lifesaver! LITERALLY! My only drawback, and reason for not giving 5 stars, is because more than half of them were duds! They either don’t activate at all, or they quit working within a half an hour.
Perth , ON
1,420 reviews
Grabber Warmers Hand Warmers uploaded by Cassandra F.
With the cold weather approaching I made sure to stock up on a few of these bad boys! They keep your hands warm for hours! No more worrying about your finger tips freeing off even though you’re wearing gloves! I definitely recommend these!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Middletown , CT