BY GRABBER WARMERS

Air Activated Warmers Instant Heat 12+ Hours Air Activated All Natural Ingredients- Store in a Cool Dry Place Hand Warmers are a non-toxic, environmentally friendly, odorless heat source using all natural ingredients that are non-combustible. Average Temperature: 135°F , Max Temperature: 156°F when used as directed. Grabber distributes unique products including air-activated warmers which provide warmth, comfort and pain relief to grateful people worldwide. Grabber proudly sponsors organizations such as The Conservation Alliance, Leave No Trace, the National Ski Patrol, and Professional Ski Instructors of America. For more information call 800-423-1233 ; see more...

Mariah R.
These were a lifesaver when I had to walk all over a college campus in subzero temperatures. I'd toss one in each pocket and it'd keep my fingers warm, which really helped the rest of me stay warm. I'd also get some for my dad to take when he'd go hunting. They're always cheap at places like walmart. I have had issues with the packs getting painfully hot before, so they lost a star.
Christine m.
Kingston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They didn't really work for me to be honest, actually I should say they work but do not last a long time that's the only gripe I have with these, if your just using them to keep your hands warm for an hour? it'll be great for you but I wouldn't use them at an event for 8 hours, it loses the beat after about an hour
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
These worked well for me. I have also given them as gifts to my Mom who suffers from arthritis. She uses them if she is stuck somewhere, usually waiting at an appointment, if it's too cold. She likes them as well.
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
Perfect for apres-ski or after a snow fight. Also really good to put in your pockets if you are going somewhere really cold and gloves don't help like they should. They really do last for hours.
Megan w.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love these. Winter sports aren't bearable without them! They heat up quickly and the heat stays for a long time... Sometimes I even have to take them out of my gloves because they get so hot.
kylie k.
Connellsville, PA
These are a complete life savior in the winter. I use these when I go skiing. I just stick them in my gloves and they keep my hands warm the whole time.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are really nice and handy when the weather is less than desirable outside in the winter months. They make your hands feel warm and toasty!!
Jayden P.
Watertown, SD
These are perfect when I go to football games or ice fishing! I cannot get enough of these thing! They really are great during the winter season.
Samantha D.
These are going for camping or being outside when it is cold. My brother is in boy scouts so he dose bit of camping and he likes to use them
Teneshia T.
Lena, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are amazing really did their job when I needed them the most great for traveling or dusing during outside activities in the cold