Grabber Warmers 12+ Hour Adhesive Peel N' Stick Body Warmers (6-Pack Adhesive Warmer Patches)

BY GRABBER WARMERS

Heat Treat&Reg; Air Activated Warmers We're Hot When You're Not! Odorless Dry And Clean Non-Toxic Instant Heat Instant Heat 12+ Hours Air Activated All Natural Ingredients- Store In A Cool Dry Place Grabber Mycoal™ Adhesive Body &Nbsp; Warmers Are A Non-Toxic, Environmentally Friendly, Odorless Heat Source Using All Natural Ingredients That Are Non-Combustible. Average Temperature: 127&Deg;F (53&Deg;C), Max Temperature: 154&Deg;F (68&Deg;C) When Used As Directed. Grabber Distributes Unique Products Including Air-Activated Warmers Which Provide Warmth, Comfort And Pain Relief To Grateful People Worldwide. Grabber Proudly Sponsors Organizations Such As The Conservation Alliance, Leave No Trace, The National Ski Patrol, And Professional Ski Instructors Of America. For More Information Call 800-423-1233 Made In Japan see more...

• Why do i not have this and where can I get one?2 Answers
  • Is this american or Canadian? like who invented this?1 Answers
Jolynn  P.
Jolynn P.
Copperas Cove, TX
These work amazing. Bring on the snow! Definitely a must have for the cold. Great for the kiddos too. They are inexpensive and definitely do the job. Excellent idea guys!
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Pop Culture Expert
I love these when I'm camping in the cold winter months! I'll sleep with them in my sleeping bag to keep me warm!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
These saved my life during hurricane sandy. I would get so cold stick this on myself or in a pocket and I was sooo warm.
Jill T.
Jill T.
Hartford City, IN
I used these that stick on your socks to keep your feet warm. I hunt and it was 10 degrees with a wind chill of below zero! I used these and my feet stayed pretty warm. My only complaint is they are air activated and they don't stay as warm as you would think when they are in boots, but this is due to the lack of air.
Janae B.
Janae B.
Visalia, CA
These are fantastic anytime it's cold outside. Give the little package a shake and you'll feel your hands warm up!
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
My husband is a fire fighter and spends a lot of hours outside.So, he swears by these.The body warmers last a very long time, and the price is a plus.We stock up on these especially in the winter.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
They are great when you are stuck outside for long periods of time. I have used them in my boots, in my gloves and on my back. My boyfriend used them for early mornings at work
Alex V.
Alex V.
I LOVE these, i played soccer all through high school and college and into the end of October early November it gets COLD these are great to hold in your hands or slide into your spanks! Also great for working outside in the winter!
Dana D.
Dana D.
New Rochelle, NY
I use these for snowboarding and they are great and keep you warm for a decent amount of time!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
These come in handy if you have snow board boots you can slide them in or my boyfriend likes them when he is working up north! A little extra heat never hurt!
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Why do i not have this and where can I get one?
Chamruong J.
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
Is this american or Canadian? like who invented this?