Grabber Hunting Supplies Products Hand Warmers uploaded by Patrick M.

BY GRABBER

Robb W.
Broken Arrow
They work great for the first few hours but after that you have to shack them again to get them to heat back up
But other then they I didn’t have any issues with them awesome product for the price will definitely be buying them again and reviewing them on my YouTube channel
brooke h.
perkasie, PA
This product is great! I highly recommend for any cold occasion, whether at the rink or in the woods hunting! Easy to use, just unpack and shake to activate! other products do not warm up as fast or last as long as this brand! Definitely would recommend this product!
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
I've purchased these a few times during the hunt. Always a good product. Of course spending money on things that are not always more than one use is hard its still a good item to have.
Angelina B.
Sylvania
Hand warmers are a must have during deer season. The cold weather comes in and the hand warmers need to come out. They are affordable and you can find them at pretty much any outdoor supply store. Gloves are great but hand warmers are a game changer.
Rhyne B.
New Lenox, IL
I buy these for almost every football game i go to. they take a long time to heat up, they get super hot for about 10 minutes and then slowly die down to a heat the no longer really impacts your body enough to keep you warm. definitely need some improvements
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
We bought these for a football game and were very disappointed. We thought we had a few duds, but all of them just emitted a gentle warmth that could only be felt when touching our skin.
Aubree H.
Apollo, PA
These work great especially if you are going to be out in the cold for a while such as a sporting event like the Steelers or a T-ball fall game.
Kaleen K.
These work great in your pockets for hunting and fishing. We use them in the winter a lot. They keep your hands toasty warm.
crystal j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I highly recommend this product if you're going camping the price can be good to come be bad when it's worth it
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product