GQ Magazine

by GQ Magazine

I've seen that all 8 reviews for this item are from women. Do men read GQ (Gentlemen's Quarterly)? Or maybe I should ask do straight men read GQ? My wife used to get this magazine years ago and I'd glance through it but it seemed to focus mainly on men's fashion. Is it still the same?
Start your review of GQ Magazine!
How would you rate this product?
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Bookworm Expert Level 6
1,430 reviews
GQ Magazine uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Love getting my GQ magazine home delivered each month. I love keeping up with what is going on in men's lives and minds. The clothes articles are rocking and the cover always has a hot guy on it. Ladies this is not just your mans mag its for us too!
Trajen J.
Lexington, KY
My absolute favorite magazine to read. Every guy should check it out. Great fashion, fitness, and lifestyle advice for everyone. I try and get every new months issue. Highly recommended.
Cole G.
Santa Monica
GQ is my favorite magazine! Each issue has really great style and grooming tips. I think GQ has a great balance between ads and content. The ads always feel relevant and compliment the theme of the magazine. I always feel like I have gained something, whether it is a new clothing item I’m now interested in or grooming advice that I didn’t know before.
Drew M.
East Falmouth, MA
Not sure there’s much to explain for this one. It’s a good magazine overall. Some issues are better than others. I really only read the articles that seem interesting but I’m not a huge magazine guy.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Love this magazine! So many great articles, tips, gossip, puzzles, and photos. I really love magazines and the great thing about that is you can share the love with other people who love them too! I love this magazine and look forward to getting it!
Sophia A.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Not a subscriber but certainly a fan. They have gorgeous models and fashion. I've also read a fair share of their articles and do enjoy them. I occasionally buy this for my bro so he can get some outfit inspiration. I think guys should definitively check this out.
Diana W.
Riverside
Bookworm Expert Level 1
GQ Magazine uploaded by Diana W.
I like this magazine so I can see the new fashion for men and come on hey are good to look at to. I like smelling the insets of cologne so I know what I want to buy for my husband.
Diego U.
Mebane, NC
I like this magazine a lot. I was subscribed for about a year but was sadden to find they raised their single magazine issue price up by I believe two dollars. Sometimes the issues are fairly thin so I question if the price is work it. 6.99 is not bad but I miss paying 4.99. I guess that’s why you subscribe though. Articles can cover a lot from fitness to personal stories about struggles and I get inspiration for outfits from this magazine often. Seems to work since I’m known as the friend who dresses well. I do wish they had more sections about affordable brands that the average working man or even teenager (16 to 19) can afford.
Sam R.
Sugar Land, TX
GQ is the go to for men’s fashion and style etiquette. Articles are very intuitive, the how to’s are on point and you can stay up on the latest and greatest from all the top brands.
jjedjust M.
New Orleans
The dapper man’s monthly informational! Always learn something new from this mag from a wide variety of topics for men! Mostly focuses on style and male grooming!