BY GPX #6 in CD Players

GPX PC301B Portable CD Player offers all the standard playback features you would expect, including play, pause, skip forward back, program, mode and stop. The LCD display shows you which track number is playing, so you can easily skip songs if desired. With rotary volume control and a stereo headphone jack, the PC301B is perfect for taking to the beach, study hall, home or work. The 60 second anti skip protection keeps your music in memory providing shock resistant, uninterrupted music playback, so you don't need to worry about walking around with your CD player. A low battery indicator shows you when the 2 AA batteries sold separately need to be changed, making sure your music listening is not interrupted. It can also run on external power adaptor sold separately. see more...

Ashkhen S.
Ashkhen S.
I enjoy this because when I don't feel like using the internet or my phone to listen to music and I already have CDs, I can listen to it on here. The functions are easy to use but you have to keep changing the batteries. I would recommend it to everyone since albums keep releasing and don't feel like spending money on purchasing the appstore.
brittany b.
brittany b.
Henderson
I love these old cd players i had one one when i was younger plays pretty wells besides the cd skippinh lol vut i miss them
Kiondra B.
Kiondra B.
Little Rock, AR
I remember CD players I had a purple one lol & back then we would walk around with our headphones in listening to it
Rosalyn B.
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
I really only use this to listen to audio books as If I need music portable I have it on my phone. This fits in my bad fine and works like a charm
Stephanie S.