Gpx GPX 9

Gpx GPX 9" Portable DVD Player, PD901W

BY GPX #10 in DVD Players

Portable cinema 9 lcd screen swivels & folds down transforming this dvd player into a compact tablet inclues power adapters for home & car & a rechargeable battery pack Package Contents: 9 LCD Disp. see more...

Gpx GPX 9
Gpx GPX 9" Portable DVD Player, PD901W
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This product is great!! I love the dvd player. It is so easy to use and it works great. I think it is priced right and it has many pros. The screen is clear and it is very nice. It is really enjoyable because you can watch all your favorite movies. Great for a rainy day.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Great to use when you are traveling especially if you have kids. Keeps everyone entertained and helps make the trip go faster, works great too
Whitney K.
I love these portable DVD players epically for long road trips keeps you entertained and out of mischief when riding in a cat full of friends
I love portable dvd and I am so glad that we are having a new one. I think this is great even more when you travel with kids...
Kathy D.
Had one of these for a long time, for some reason, the battery swelled up and ruined the DVD player. I never replaced it..
Madison D.
I used to use these on my road trips with my family! super convenient. Definitely keeps the children occupied!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I love this product whenever I'm travelikng, especially in a car. its great for kid ad helps pass the time
Saadani A.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Mrs.naomi h.
haswell
Techie Expert Level 1
Both my kids have one perfect for on go very easy to use nice clear pic and sound looks do nice to I would 're moment it to people