BY GOYA #44 in Rice

Meat, fish, and chicken lovers can complement their dishes with this versatile, easy-to-make GOYA® Yellow Rice Mix. It can also be used as a main course, accented with vegetables and beans. Its authentic Spanish flavors of garlic, spices, rich chicken and onion make any meal a special event.

Long Grain Enriched Parboiled Rice (Rice Enriched With Iron [Ferric Orthophosphate], Niacin, Thiamine [Thiamine Mononitrate] And Folic Acid), Chicken Flavor (Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Granulated Onion, Chicken Fat, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide As Anticaking Agent, Granulated Garlic, Spices, Parsley), Dehydrated Onion, Salt, Granulated Garlic, Dehydrated Red Bell Pepper, Dehydrated Green Bell Pepper, Coriander, Yellow No. 5, Silicon Dioxide (As Anticaking Agent) And Annatto

Buy on Target*
Mona D.
Van Nuys, CA
Arroz amarillo is my favorite! Having a Spanish Puerto Rican background. Grew up on making it homemade or using the box when I'm lazy. It is authentic Puerto Rican Spanish Cusine that tastes so amazing. The best food I've eaten in my life. Que rico! 🇵🇷💙🇵🇷💙🇵🇷
Wilka B.
New holland, PA
Perfect for a quick meal, taste yummy.... for being a quick rice. I think taste perfect yellow rice you can even eat it with scrambles eegs and thats a meal..!!! Lol
Sara M.
Northford, CT
Quick and easy! Love the taste! My sister and I only use this rice when we make it on the stove!! One con is that is is only good the day of or the day after made, any time after that it gets very dry, but I don't usually have a problem with that. Used this today actually!!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I love this rice I always buy some and mix something in with it it has such a good flavor but not overpowering and goes with just about anything you want to make with it
Marlena S.
If you can not make yellow rice on your own, this is a good option. The rice is very easy to make, you can use this rice for stir-fry recipes, meat dishes, or throw in a can of beans (rinsed) for easy rice & beans recipe. My only complaint is you have to watch the salt for this rice. There's very savory seasoning already in the packet so I don't think it's necessary to add more. Also, I think the box's instructions yield a bit of a mushier rice. I would slightly reduce the water and the cooking time.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Now that I know how to make my own yellow rice I do not purchase from a box. But before!!!! - this was something I would make when I craved rice. Great value and price. I barely need to recommend because my family and friends are aware of this product and use on occasion as well.
Cara B.
I love Goya! This rice tastes great and has a very nice flavor. Affordable, tastes great what's not to love. I mix beans and Kielbasa in mine when I cook it. An instant meal everyone loves.
Wendy C.
This is my go to when I'm short on time or just don't feel like making homemade rice. My kids love it a lot and you can always throw in some veggies in addition. This makes a nice quick side dish.
Karla C.
Millville , NJ
Love this rice! It's super easy to make and still has that authentic taste you get from making it homemade. It's quick for those days you're on a crunch for time. I really recommend it!
Yulianna O.
Hollywood , FL
Nice option when making Spanish dishes like paella or arroz con pollo!! Makes the process easier since the rice is already seasoned! Just have to add water and cook