Goya Yellow Rice Spanish Style uploaded by Wendy C.

BY GOYA #36 in Rice

Goya® Spanish Style Yellow Rice.
Family size.
75% more than our regular size.
For microwave instructions.
See inside pouch. see more...

Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Foodie Expert
Now that I know how to make my own yellow rice I do not purchase from a box. But before!!!! - this was something I would make when I craved rice. Great value and price. I barely need to recommend because my family and friends are aware of this product and use on occasion as well.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to when I'm short on time or just don't feel like making homemade rice. My kids love it a lot and you can always throw in some veggies in addition. This makes a nice quick side dish.
Cara B.
Cara B.
I love Goya! This rice tastes great and has a very nice flavor. Affordable, tastes great what's not to love. I mix beans and Kielbasa in mine when I cook it. An instant meal everyone loves.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Millville , NJ
Foodie Expert
Love this rice! It's super easy to make and still has that authentic taste you get from making it homemade. It's quick for those days you're on a crunch for time. I really recommend it!
Yulianna O.
Yulianna O.
Hollywood, FL
Nice option when making Spanish dishes like paella or arroz con pollo!! Makes the process easier since the rice is already seasoned! Just have to add water and cook
Emilia P.
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I am 100% mexican and cannot cook mexican rice for the life of me! i tied this one time and my kids actually believed i cooked it. it was great use it ever since
Christine A.
Christine A.
Delicious rice. Perfect as a side or to mix in with my burritos. Goya is a great brand for rice, always very happy with the quality
Ambrosia o.
Ambrosia o.
Foodie Expert
Very good yellow rice! Very quick and easy to make. I would definitely recommend. Perfect for taco Tuesday's lol.
Lillian M.
Lillian M.
I grew up eating Spanish rice, especially this brand. Goya Spanish rice is delicious and very tasty!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Best Spanish rice from Goya I love it so much can eat every night for dinner best thing ever