Goya® Whole Cloves

by Goya

With a wide variety of dried herbs and whole and ground spices, Goya has everything you need to season authentic meals from around the world. You will taste and smell the difference!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goya® Whole Cloves!
How would you rate this product?
Port isabel, TX
I love all Goya products i use this for soups and a few other recipes. I use cloves like 2 to 3 times a week love it
Use these every year on my whole hams!! best ones I've found!! will continue to use them as long as I can find them
I like this brand a lot, but I don't use it very often. It works great with many different things though.
Tucson, AZ
Used these cloves in my Christmas cookies last year. Very aromatic and flavor. They were a big hit :)
Toms River, NJ
I use them in my homemade candles and also in a red cabbage recipe occasionally the price is right
Jamaica, NY
Great for Ham. Gives it a spicy flavor and combined with a mixture of honey and mustard.
Toronto, Ontario
I love to use cloves during the fall/winter season for drinks mostly: mulled wine and apple cider. Goya Foods have a convenient package of whole cloves I can find at the grocery store and it's a great spice.
Vaughan, ON
I've used these cloves at Christmas time to dress my ham. The smell is so aromatic when the ham cooks.
Hamilton, ON
I love the whole clove smell I used this product as pot potpourri. It such a nice smell.

Looking for your answer?