BY GOYA

Get creative with the Goya White Vinegar. It can be used for a variety of recipes. It also works as a cleaner. Carefully sealed in an easy-to-grip 16 fl oz bottle, this Goya vinegar is a valuable must-have ingredient in most kitchens.
Goya Distilled White Vinegar:

• 5% acidity
  • Goya distilled white vinegar brings authentic Latino cuisine to your kitchen

Ingredients: Distilled Vinegar from Corn Diluted with Water 5% Acidity.

Elis R.
I don't only use this to cook but to clean the drains in my house with some baking soda. I have to have this on hand all the time. You can use it for so many things. I recommend it.
Jean T.
It's great to cook and clean your meat before you actually cook them. it's cheap and you can find it everywhere. I highly recommend itc
Tiffani R.
Bunker Hill, IN
Perfect to use for both cooking and cleaning! I have even seen some ideas in magazines where you can use this in a hair mask as well
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
I prefer this brand vinegar at a value price be because the quality is excellent. I use it for my marinades on my meats.
Vanessa m G.
Los Angeles, CA
I always buy this vinegar is multipurpose and I love because is Goya. And Goya has good quality products.
Mandy R.
I use this for cooking and to clean with most important a teaspoon will get rid of heartburn very fast.