BY GOYA

Goya unsweetened coconut water 11.8 oz

Keisha D.
Grand Prairie, TX
Back in the day I wasn't a real big fan of coconut, nor coconut water. Recently, I got back into eating and drinking healthier. The benefits of coconut water are too helpful to pass up so I tried drinking it again. I purchased several brands from Target; and this was the smoothest one. The taste is so good and the can was no more than $2!
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
One of my Florine coconut waters. It actually taste like the real thing unlike Zico and other products. I grew up drinking fresh coconuts and this is the closest I can get without cracking open a coconut.
patria v.
Mighty coconut, my good friend during summer...it is wayyy more better to drink a coconut water, instead of toxic artificial juices or sodas..i love this beacuse it taste really fresh coconut picked from the 🌳 tree
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
If you are a fan of coconut water, but with a more natural, unsweetened taste: this is your one! I love Goya! Everything is so perfect, so Latino, and so amazing. So much flavor! You gotta try this!
Keisha D.
Grand Prairie, TX
I find this coconut water to taste better than any other brand. Does anyone feel the same way?