Goya® Thai Jasmine Rice uploaded by Tysheema M.

BY GOYA

Goya® Thai Jasmine Rice.
Thai Hom Mali rice.
100% jasmine white scented enriched rice.
1st quality.
Officially certified jasmine rice.

Buy on Target*
Nancy A.
Las Vegas
I love this rice . It has a good flavor and you can't mess this kind of rice up . It's affordable and great quality ! I would recommend it it's very tasty !! I was satisfied 100%!!!
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
I love jasmine rice as it is lighter and fluffier. It has a great taste and is better for you. It is great with herbal bake chicken and oriental dishes.
Lisa H.
Levittown, PA
I love Goya Jasmine rice, it is always flavorful and hearty...my favorite recipe using Goya Jasmine rice is Arroz con pollo...mmm delicious!
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I love the taste and texture of Goya Jasmine rice. I'm not sure how to make it right so I order it when I go to a Thai food restaurant.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love jasmine rice and this rice doesn't disappoint. The flavor and aroma is perfect - just like you'd find in Thai restaurants.
Savannah M.
My husband loves this rice. Well he actually loves anything Goya lol. I dislike rice but with some gravy it was pretty good
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
GOYA products are amazing! They are my go-to.....I especially really like this Thai Jasmine rice! YUM!
Ritika C.
I like jasmine rice but would much rather choose a basmati over jasmine any day!