BY GOYA

Serve your guests a tasty dessert treat with Goya Strawberry Wafers. Have them for an after-meal treat, or simply enjoy a couple for a snack between meals. This 4.94 oz package of Goya Foods contains vanilla wafers filled with strawberry-flavored creme.
Goya Strawberry Wafers:

• Vanilla wafers filled with strawberry-flavored creme
  • Goya wafers bring authentic Latino cuisine to your kitchen

Warnings:

Warning Text: Contains wheat and soy. Processed in a facility that also processes milk, tree nuts (cashews) and peanut.

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Shortening (Contains One Or More of The Following: Soybean Oil Or Palm Oil), Salt Soybean Lecithin, Lactic Acid As Acidulant, Natural and Artificial Strawberry Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate As Leavening Agent, Carmine Coloring.<br>Contains Wheat and Soy. Processed In A Facility That Also Processes Milk, Tree Nuts (Cashews) and Peanut.<br>

Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
WAFERS ARE SO ADDICTIVE. You can have these by themselves, or with a glass of milk. or even with your coffee in the mornings. These are so delicious and I can probably eat the whole package in one sitting if I really wanted to. They are so flaky crispy and I love the crunch.
Cecilia L.
I love these! A few of my friends have a hard time with them, sometimes saying that they find them to taste stale- but I think they are crazy! These are one of my favorite types of cookies! ESPECIALLY the strawberry ones! And you can use them in so many kinds of desserts- they are very versatile!
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is one of our favorite snacks. They are crisp just right and the filling is strawberry sweet. I buy them at Walmart and The Alameda Meat Market. I will always buy this item as long as they make them. If you like sweet and crisp this is for you.
Jamile C.
These are an inexpensive snack that go great with cup of coffee or tea. They're usually around a dollar and come in several flavors. Dulce de leche and strawberry are my favorites of this kind of wafer snack. Find them in any supermarket or even corner store
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
I love these! They remind me of the wafers I used to eat when I was growing up in Mexico, a perfect mix of crunchy wafer and a creamy strawberry filling. I find these at most grocery stores under the Hispanic food aisle. Yum!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wafers in general are delicious but these strawberry flavored wafers are amazing! They are a very crunchy cookie its not a soft kind of cookie they have a crunch to eat which makes it even more tasteful.
Angel B.
Kennesaw, GA
These are so good. I usually don't like strawberry flavored things, or strawberries period, but these are amazing. They're not overly sweet but will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.
miranda c.
Brawley, CA
Omg i always get these my daughter loves these she eats the whole pack in an hour lol there good to me it tastes like the actual strawberry love it always have these in my house
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love all the Goya wafer flavors. Their products and of very good quality.I'd recommend eating these as a sometimes snack because of the sugar content. Other than that, I absolutely love their wafers.
Melissa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Im hispanic so in my house hold we buy everything Goya, and we definitely always have these wafers at home and strawberry is my favorite flavor for this.
Liliana N.
Caracas
Are they just strawberry flavor?
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
Are these a Spanish cookie?
Lisibel A.
Narnia
¿Cuantas galletas trae el empaque?