BY GOYA

Goya® Strawberry Wafers.
Vanilla wafers filled with strawberry flavored creme.
Artificial flavored. see more...

Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
WAFERS ARE SO ADDICTIVE. You can have these by themselves, or with a glass of milk. or even with your coffee in the mornings. These are so delicious and I can probably eat the whole package in one sitting if I really wanted to. They are so flaky crispy and I love the crunch.
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
This is one of our favorite snacks. They are crisp just right and the filling is strawberry sweet. I buy them at Walmart and The Alameda Meat Market. I will always buy this item as long as they make them. If you like sweet and crisp this is for you.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
I love these! They remind me of the wafers I used to eat when I was growing up in Mexico, a perfect mix of crunchy wafer and a creamy strawberry filling. I find these at most grocery stores under the Hispanic food aisle. Yum!
Melissa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Im hispanic so in my house hold we buy everything Goya, and we definitely always have these wafers at home and strawberry is my favorite flavor for this.
Cecilia L.
I love these! A few of my friends have a hard time with them, sometimes saying that they find them to taste stale- but I think they are crazy! These are one of my favorite types of cookies! ESPECIALLY the strawberry ones! And you can use them in so many kinds of desserts- they are very versatile!
Angel B.
Kennesaw, GA
These are so good. I usually don't like strawberry flavored things, or strawberries period, but these are amazing. They're not overly sweet but will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love all the Goya wafer flavors. Their products and of very good quality.I'd recommend eating these as a sometimes snack because of the sugar content. Other than that, I absolutely love their wafers.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert
These wafers bring so many good memories from when I was a child. I used to love eating this and now when I do, it brings me back. They are really goo.
Leanne N.
Reading, PA
I love these, especially at the (usually about a buck a pack) while not the healthiest snack to give my children they thoroughly enjoy them
Rasheeda P.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love wafers! They're amazing. Not overly sweet, but just sweet enough. Eating a few will give you the sugar fix you're looking for.
Liliana N.
Caracas
Are they just strawberry flavor?
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
Are these a Spanish cookie?
Lisibel A.
Narnia
¿Cuantas galletas trae el empaque?