Goya® Spanish Capers uploaded by Sisto A.

BY GOYA

Olives & Capers Spain is the worlds #1 producer and exporter of olives, and Goya olives and capers from Spain are the very finest quality, available in a wide variety including manzanilla, jumbo, and alcaparado. Capers Goya premium imported Spanish capers are bursting with flavor.

Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
I just started getting into these. They have this great tangy salty flavor that is amazing in chicken piccata. I throw a whole bunch in there since I love them so much now. Surprisingly my hubby also was a fan which is huge because he's not too into green veggies.
Teresa K.
Jacksonville, FL
I like the price of these capers. I have used them to make chicken piccata! I have not used any other brands to compare them to but I wouldn't imagine there would be any difference. They are amazingly savory and salty.
Katherine G.
Evans, GA
We recently used these capers in a recipe at home and not only do they taste great, but they are a great value as well. Definitely will purchase again when a recipe calls for them!
Heather P.
Fair oaks , CA
These aren't my favorite capers...they are pretty good though. I really like the taste of capers...which is weird to some people. These are really good in salads.
Ally L.
I love the glamour of these. They are tangy and savory, and accompany dishes like raw smoked salmon excellently.
Jennifer H.
Very tasty product. They're good in many dishes but tuna salad with capers is by far my favorite use for these.
Nancy Sabrina A.
Panamá
No son tamales sin estas cositas que le dan ese toque acidito que me encanta, buen precio, cantidad y calidad
Fabiola T.
Vega Alta, PR
If its goya, it has to be good! This is actually a Puertorrican company, they have really great products