Goya Soda Crackers uploaded by Melina G.Goya Soda Crackers uploaded by Socia S.

BY GOYA

Goya® Premium Soda Crackers.
No cholesterol.
No saturated fat.
Fancy crackers.
Guaranteed freshness. see more...

Melina G.
Love this great with coffee, or by them selfs really enjoy this highly recommend this
Socia S.
Boston, Ma
I LOVE these crackers! I put them in soup, with peanut butter , Nutella, or even alone. They’re great when you don’t feel well with some ginger ale or just for a snack! The tin keeps them fresh for a long time too! Definitely recommend 💚👍🏼
Jahsava F.
N Brunswick, NJ
I have million of these tins in my house! These crakers go with pretty much any thing I eat them with snacks or with appetizers tray for my friends and fam. Also they are not salted which is good if your trying to stay away from sodium. But best of all the stay fresh for a super long time.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
This soda crackers are rhe best of the best I eat it all the time night day but good for snack uff you can also eat it with humus with peanut butter and jelly with butter mm deliciousness I recommend it
Alaina T.
When I'm to lazy to lazy to cook rice after I made the chicken I just grab these and it with meat and gravy, it is so good. I also eat it with butter in mornings when I'm on the go.
Michelle L.
A dry but tasty light cracker. A staple in most In most Hispanic homes. They go well With most anything. From Soups to a snack with Guava Paste
Antoinette  M.
Dania Beach, FL
I love these in the morning with a little butter and a nice cup of coffee. I love the little packets that they come in. Always keeps them fresh.
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I abolsutley love Goya crackers they go well with butter as a snack or as a side to soup. they are just delicious!
Kaela H.
Elyria, OH
I love these! I usually put a little butter on them as a snack! you cant go wrong! and love the little packets they come in!
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
These are so great as an afternoon snack with some peanut butter. My children love them and it's something I ate as a child.