Goya® Soda Crackers uploaded by Socia S.Goya® Soda Crackers uploaded by Melina G.

BY GOYA

Goya Soda Crackers

• Goya Soda Crackers.
  • Fancy crackers.
  • Guaranteed freshness.

Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour [contains Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Vegetable Oil (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Yeast), Malt, Salt, Dextrose, Whey (from Milk), Dough Conditioner (Diammonium Phosphate), Water.

Socia S.
Danvers, MA
I LOVE these crackers! I put them in soup, with peanut butter , Nutella, or even alone. They’re great when you don’t feel well with some ginger ale or just for a snack! The tin keeps them fresh for a long time too! Definitely recommend 💚👍🏼
Jahsava F.
N Brunswick, NJ
I have million of these tins in my house! These crakers go with pretty much any thing I eat them with snacks or with appetizers tray for my friends and fam. Also they are not salted which is good if your trying to stay away from sodium. But best of all the stay fresh for a super long time.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
This soda crackers are rhe best of the best I eat it all the time night day but good for snack uff you can also eat it with humus with peanut butter and jelly with butter mm deliciousness I recommend it
Alaina T.
When I'm to lazy to lazy to cook rice after I made the chicken I just grab these and it with meat and gravy, it is so good. I also eat it with butter in mornings when I'm on the go.
Antoinette  M.
Dania, FL
I love these in the morning with a little butter and a nice cup of coffee. I love the little packets that they come in. Always keeps them fresh.
Michelle L.
A dry but tasty light cracker. A staple in most In most Hispanic homes. They go well With most anything. From Soups to a snack with Guava Paste
Kaela H.
Elyria, OH
I love these! I usually put a little butter on them as a snack! you cant go wrong! and love the little packets they come in!
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
These are so great as an afternoon snack with some peanut butter. My children love them and it's something I ate as a child.
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I abolsutley love Goya crackers they go well with butter as a snack or as a side to soup. they are just delicious!
Melina G.
Love this great with coffee, or by them selfs really enjoy this highly recommend this